• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kaitlyn's secret admirer

Christian would be quite awesome indeed, but WWE has a history in making these angles turn out as stupidly as possible. Best case scenerio in my eyes is that it is the Bellas or AJ and it sets up some big match for the Divas title like a poster above mentioned. I say best case scenerio meaning that is the best I see WWE doing with this. If Christian comes out like this and starts a fed with Dolph I would say that is the best ending to one of these types of angles in WWE history. In the end it will probably be Hornswoggle lol.

If it's the Bellas/AJ I will be satisfied, because at least it makes sense. As HBsam31 said, WWE does have a history of making these angles turn out as stupidly as possible and yes I agree it's always Hornswoggle lol.

I'm thinking it'll be someone stupid, like Santino or Hornswoggle. To make a good storyline it would more likely be either Cody Rhodes, Big E or Khali. A major plot twist would be if it would be someone completely out of the blue, like say Fandango or Justin Gabriel. Then again, if it was a random mid-carder or jobber, no one would care and the story would die within a few weeks. So it's more likely to be one of the big storyline three I mentioned. I would personally like it to be Cody Rhodes and pray for a face turn with him because he has the looks and personality to be a fantastic face. If it's Big E, it'll either be payback on Aj for friendzoning him or a ploy by Aj to get back at her former friend. Khali would only result in awkwardness between the two and a feud with Natalya who would obviously become heel.

Knowing WWE tho, it'll probably be Santino or Hornswoggle because that's what the people "want to see" when in fact we don't. We'll just have to see but there are a lot of options of action here.

I'm leaning towards it being AJ now. The fact that the admirer knows so much about Kaitlyn's interests and personal life means it'd make sense that her ex-best friend would have the info to pull it off. Plus AJ's the number one contender so it seems convenient that the admirer would reveal himself on the Raw before the Payback PPV (Kaitlyn could get payback for AJ playing with her head)

I don't really see the WWE giving legitimate attention to anything happening with the Divas, and because of that, I don't see this as being anything other than a feud with some other Divas, or a set-up for a comedy segment on Raw featuring Hornswoggle or Khali or something.

People have been mentioning Big E., and... seriously, guys? The dude is at the side of the World Heavyweight Champion right now - he's not going to be reduced to an angle with a Diva.

It would be a mark-out moment if it was Christian that turned out to be Kaitlyn's secret admirer but at the same time knowing WWE they will probably pull a swerve and have it be either Khali or even Hornswoggle knowing how predictable WWE is

Who do you think it is?

I think it is Big E. I first thought that when 2 weeks ago when AJ/Dolph first started mocking Kaitlyn the camera panned to Big E. There he was again last Monday when Kaitlyn received her present. If it is Big E is he part of a mind game of AJ?

What do you think?

It's AJ guys sorry for the spoiler but it's a dumb angle anyways..It's straight out of 90210

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back