justsome name that could help go to prime time!

W

wp2 4 life

Now some on this list would help TNA be top brand in the wrestling world.
Some I can see happen some not but would love it. let me know what you think and if you think of any better. yes I know we have like 1000 post some what the same but now we have C.Cage & Kurt, and a primtime spot. So let me know!.

1)The Rock - I know he's done but if he would like to give back to the sport that made him, he does live in (fl) Miami and when he take's time off from movies he can do what he does best not movies he's not bad thow, and vince would shit him self.
2)Y2J - This one can happen now that cage and kurt are both on bord they are all good friends. and tna would get the 2nd best mic worker in the bizz next to Rock and one hell of a wrestler and he can be him self and be what he was in the old ECW & WCW a gem in the ring and what he was in wwe a gem on the mic
3)Brock Lesnar - I think this one will happen when he can come back and wrestle in the (U.S).I think it won't be about money then it will be about geting back at Vince cuz of all the law crap.
4)Mick Foley - If he is done with wwe hell Kurt and mick are good friends.
5)Bill goldberg - I hate him but could do some good in a short term, like he could kill Jeff Jerrett. and have his ass kick by monty or abyss or best Joe or kurt.
6)DDP - Yes i know i know but not bad in the ring good on the mic and at one point the most popular wrestler in wrestling. and going prime time a lot ofold wrestling fan could come over to see him.
7)If OMG IF CHRIS BENOIT came over it would be over wwe would have no good in ring workers.
8)Rikishi/ & Scotty 2 Hotty - Just cuz it would f up wwe plans to have ron killings come over and team up with them.
9)Hulk Hogan - Just short term wrestling ain't wrestling if hogan was not a part of it.it could be why the old ecw fell so hard lol jk. hogan / jerrett after that hit a few years back. the hype would be awesome.
10) Rey Mysterio jr - Just think of all the match's he would have wow the X- Divison would get a big jump start, think about it (Aj,Fallen angel,kurt,cage,Saben,lo-ki,prime time. it would be awesome.

this list is the bottom of it heap.
And just a few random Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Hass,Rico,conway,Nick Eugene Dismore, the bashams, edge hell cage and kurt and rhino all friends,lance storm, Lex luger,buff,Chris Kanyon,Rick Steiner, orlando Jordoan,the catt.D-lo brow,Val Venis,Juventud, KIdman,Tajiri Dean malenko,Crowbar.Mike Awsome, new jack,taka musata sorry about the spelling,

wow, just a lil upset that there is no mention of Bret Hart. His presence alone would double the ratings.

DDP is old, the rock would never, yall can have scotty to hotty, monty or abyss cant beat goldberg, abyss is a fake kane, y2j is retired, brock is a screwjob

KingBooker1987 said:
DDP is old, the rock would never, yall can have scotty to hotty, monty or abyss cant beat goldberg, abyss is a fake kane, y2j is retired, brock is a screwjob

Y2J stated recently he'd love to return to wrestling. Just right now he has lots of projects going on. Would love to see him back.

wp2 4 life said:
Now some on this list would help TNA be top brand in the wrestling world.
Some I can see happen some not but would love it. let me know what you think and if you think of any better. yes I know we have like 1000 post some what the same but now we have C.Cage & Kurt, and a primtime spot. So let me know!.

1)The Rock - I know he's done but if he would like to give back to the sport that made him, he does live in (fl) Miami and when he take's time off from movies he can do what he does best not movies he's not bad thow, and vince would shit him self.
2)Y2J - This one can happen now that cage and kurt are both on bord they are all good friends. and tna would get the 2nd best mic worker in the bizz next to Rock and one hell of a wrestler and he can be him self and be what he was in the old ECW & WCW a gem in the ring and what he was in wwe a gem on the mic
3)Brock Lesnar - I think this one will happen when he can come back and wrestle in the (U.S).I think it won't be about money then it will be about geting back at Vince cuz of all the law crap.
4)Mick Foley - If he is done with wwe hell Kurt and mick are good friends.
5)Bill goldberg - I hate him but could do some good in a short term, like he could kill Jeff Jerrett. and have his ass kick by monty or abyss or best Joe or kurt.
6)DDP - Yes i know i know but not bad in the ring good on the mic and at one point the most popular wrestler in wrestling. and going prime time a lot ofold wrestling fan could come over to see him.
7)If OMG IF CHRIS BENOIT came over it would be over wwe would have no good in ring workers.
8)Rikishi/ & Scotty 2 Hotty - Just cuz it would f up wwe plans to have ron killings come over and team up with them.
9)Hulk Hogan - Just short term wrestling ain't wrestling if hogan was not a part of it.it could be why the old ecw fell so hard lol jk. hogan / jerrett after that hit a few years back. the hype would be awesome.
10) Rey Mysterio jr - Just think of all the match's he would have wow the X- Divison would get a big jump start, think about it (Aj,Fallen angel,kurt,cage,Saben,lo-ki,prime time. it would be awesome.

this list is the bottom of it heap.
And just a few random Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Hass,Rico,conway,Nick Eugene Dismore, the bashams, edge hell cage and kurt and rhino all friends,lance storm, Lex luger,buff,Chris Kanyon,Rick Steiner, orlando Jordoan,the catt.D-lo brow,Val Venis,Juventud, KIdman,Tajiri Dean malenko,Crowbar.Mike Awsome, new jack,taka musata sorry about the spelling,
For one thing this post should be in the TNA forum and second I think Goldberg would ravage Abyss and Motey Brown.

v14ever said:
Pretty long comprehensive list...too bad none of it could work or happen...
I agree the only two things on the list that could happen are brock and goldberg and maybe not even goldberg 1.he only cares about money not wrestling not the fans and 2.i heard that he hates vince russo and tna has just hired him like stated above don't see it working out.

what a horrible list. i love the little jabs of "vince" this "vince" that and "f up wwe"
LOL

from recent readings it sounds like the locker room in tna is a little down on the vince russo hiring. I cant remeber but i think y2j said hed only work for vince michman, i beleive brock is barred from competing in the united states and hes in mma. Tna is full at this point being that its only on for one hour adding any more would mean matches would have to be about 2 mins long for every one to get air time

from what ive been reading last couple of days seems like TNA fans are a little to full of themselves.

only reason is they got Kurt Angle who will probably drop dead in a TNA ring after one bad move by a TNA scrub and his body cant take it.
You guys took the worse wrestler wwe had at the moment kurt angle is a shadow of his old self. its gonna be funny watching angle wrestle on painkillers.

GO TNA another pointless big announcement.

Yessie420 said:
only reason is they got Kurt Angle who will probably drop dead in a TNA ring after one bad move by a TNA scrub and his body cant take it.
You guys took the worse wrestler wwe had at the moment kurt angle is a shadow of his old self. its gonna be funny watching angle wrestle on painkillers.

The TNA wrestlers are just as polished as WWE wrestlers.

Funny watching him wrestle on painkillers? What do you think he's been wrestling on for the last 6 years? He has been on painkillers even since he won the olympic gold medal, they injected him with some numbing stuff so that he could wrestle.

I think that the WWE star that would put TNA over the top would be Ric Flair. It's just not a legit wrestling promotion until The Nature Boy has been there.

sorry every one I know better than this, My bad this was to be post in TNA BUT THINKS 4 posting. MY BAD:smashfreakB: :lol: :wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back