• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justin Bieber to preform at Wrestlemania 27

Wolfdemon

The Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla
"HollywoodLife.com reports that WWE is negotiating with Justin Bieber about singing "America the Beautiful" at Wrestlemania 27. Here is an excerpt from the article:

An insider tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that WWE is trying to get younger viewers and that they're out to get the Biebs on board."

"It is so perfect! To have Justin perform in front of 70,000 plus people would just be amazing! It is so perfect", our source says. "It's still a work in progress but it would be a lot of fun."
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: I don't have words for this other than that.

here are my words for that situation.
1. I fucking hate Justin Bieber, as do a lot of people

2. Justin Bieber is fucking HUGELY popular with a lot of the people it seems, especially the people WWE is marketing itself to.

Point #2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Point #1, so therefore, as much as I hate to say it, it's a good idea. Of course, hopefully his popularity dies out by then and they change their mind. But as I said, it's actually a good move on their part.

Although is there a reason why they don't get Jennifer Hudson? She's popular (I think), she can sing, and she MARRIED TO A WWE SUPERSTAR.

Still though, I don't see someone paying 65 dollars (I believe that's how much mania is next year) just to see him sing for what 3 minutes?

Boo fucking hoo. Still not as bad as Kid Rock performing was. Definitely wouldn't consider myself a fan but the kid can actually sing so who gives a fuck.

Great, Fantasia was mentioned on this forum, I can die now.

Anyway, I'm in agreement with most of the people on here: I hate the thing, but it's a good idea. Unless, of coarse, Linda loses the Senate race, then we'll say FU, the E will go back to TV-14 (or PPV-14 at the very least), and get rid of him for Nickelback or Adelita's Way or Shamn's harvest or ANYBODY ELSE that has ANYTHING to do with WWE.

I hate to sound like a dumbass. I've never been one for pop culture. Who in the blue hell is Justin Bieber?

So he's basically the latest teen heart throb? If he's popular I guess it's ok if he's at mania, but I doubt wrestling fans are fans of his. I personally prefer legends at mania instead of the flavor of the month if possible. Guys like Ray Charles or Willie Nelson.

Lol I cannot wait to see how massively that crowd shits on him, it's going to be the biggest fucking heel heat in the history of this business, seriously. This is such a preposterously bad idea, especially considering the main people attracted to Wrestlemania are usually the longtime/more smarky fans.

Lol I cannot wait to see how massively that crowd shits on him, it's going to be the biggest fucking heel heat in the history of this business, seriously. This is such a preposterously bad idea, especially considering the main people attracted to Wrestlemania are usually the longtime/more smarky fans.

justin_bieber_hit_in_head.jpg

Expect that, but with a chair.

HollywoodLife.com is reporting that WWE is in talks with teen pop star Justin Bieber to have the star perform at next year's WrestleMania event.

Now I understand that WWE is going for a more kid friendly approach. Great. But Justin Bieber is for the teeny bopper 12 year old GIRLS. Now I don't know how many little girls watch the WWE but I'm pretty sure that the boys would outnumber them by a fairly sizeable margin. Why can't the WWE go for someone that almost EVERYONE would enjoy seeing? There are many better performers and more importantly singers than can sing the national anthem (which is what I assume he would be performing). Now I know it's impossible to please everyone but having Bieber involved with Wrestlemania just seems to alienate everybody whose testicles have dropped. Am I wrong? What are your guy's opinions? Am I the only one who is kinda pissed off about this? Happy posting!

This belongs in the wrestling spam zone, me thinks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back