Just Saw Knight and Day

sigh........the mask
18816583.jpg

Just watched the trailer (cause I haven't seen the movie) and it made a fail with Tom Cruise saying "Nobody moves or I kill myself, and then her"

I just love it when movies becomes illogical. Gives such a heartwarming feeling to know anybody has the chance of becoming a director if they let such comments through.

I say thank god for bold names and sigs, any else I would've never realized that was you Tdigs.

But yeah it's a shame he has to be doing stuff like this now.

:wtf: They're making another one?!?, the first one was decent, but 2 and 3 were both horrendous pieces of shit

Yeah, MI 4 is supposed to hit theaters in December 2011. I thought the second was okay, but MI 3 was fucking terrible beyond belief. I just really hate how they used Phillip Seymour Hoffman. He could've been a great villain, if they used him properly. But either, way I'm not looking forward to MI 4. I'll probably wait until it comes to DVD or Showtime.

Oh man, I don't know what it is about Tom Cruise, but I pretty much love every movie he's in. I don't know what it is about that samey character he plays in every single movie, but I love it. I think it started in A Few Good Men, that naive-front, yet very capable guy he plays.

I loved Knight and Day. Don't ask me why, it was a giant, implausible live-action cartoon that I'm pretty sure began making fun of itself toward the end, but I still loved it. I also loved Minority Report, and both Mission Impossible sequels, three movies regarded as flops.

I have no idea.

Oh man, I don't know what it is about Tom Cruise, but I pretty much love every movie he's in. I don't know what it is about that samey character he plays in every single movie, but I love it. I think it started in A Few Good Men, that naive-front, yet very capable guy he plays.

I loved Knight and Day. Don't ask me why, it was a giant, implausible live-action cartoon that I'm pretty sure began making fun of itself toward the end, but I still loved it. I also loved Minority Report, and both Mission Impossible sequels, three movies regarded as flops.

I have no idea.

I liked Minority Report, and as I said earlier, MI 2 was okay, but I hated MI 3. The misuse of Hoffamn angered me so much.

But nobody should argue with you on A Few Good Men. It was an amazing film, filled with fine acting from pretty much everyone. And who could forget the epic final scene between Jack Nicholson and Tom Cruise....

[YOUTUBE]5j2F4VcBmeo[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back