• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just got home

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
From the Puddle of Mud, Shinedown, Skillet concert. Very good show. Skillet was fantastic and has improved by leaps and bounds since the last time I saw them. Puddle of Mud had a great set as well. They did a lot of their popular songs as well as a rendition of Space Cowboy and TNT. Wes, the lead singer even got in the crowd and body surfed. There was also another opener band that was decent and did a cover of an Alice In Chains song.

However, Shinedown was a huge let down. FTS was right when he said they were not good live.

Puddle of Mud is very good. I know you told me you liked them as well Sid. They came out to a Johnny Cash song, did some popular songs then did TNT by ACDC out of nowhere, left the stage and came back doing She Hates Me and in the middle of it cut into Space Cowboy. It was ever so epic.

Also, Monster and Heroes live by Skillet are both amazing.

Na, I was with my girlfriend so we sat in the seats directly in the middle of the back. They weren't bad. Had she not been there I most certainly would have been in the pit and crowd surfing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back