• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jurassic Park 4

LoudClearVoice

Mid-Card Championship Winner
All indications are that this movie will be made eventually.

Supposedly the producer wants this to be a completely different movie than the other movies (I don't see how that's possible) and basically be the start of a new JP trilogy.

Do you want this to happen? How would you make it better (since the two sequels sucked)?

Personally, I think the original Jurassic Park is one of the best sci-fi movies of all time because it was just so revolutionary and realistic.

However, things went downhill from there.

I am open to them doing another one if it's completely different but I just don't see how they can make it different.

I've been reading rumors about JP4 for almost ten years now, and I'd be all for rebooting the franchise.

With all the fantastic technologies we have today I'm surprised there haven't been at least a few attempts at bringing dinosaurs back to the big screen. I mean the T-Rex/King Kong battle was the last time I even remember seeing a dinosaur in a movie, and that was more than five years ago.

If they do decide to reboot the series, I'd say you keep the name Jurassic Park and go from there, if you want to reference the old movies I guess that would be fine; but I'd like the story and characters to be new for the most part.

I'd like to see someone like Peter Jackson tackle the project, as he's proven to be pretty slick with the CGI and a good director to boot; though I fear it would end up in the hand of someone like JJ Abrams, who's TV and movie work just do not appeal to me, at all. He's like a poor mans Spielberg, an over the hill, recycled, bad rehashed joke from the 80's kind of Spielberg.

Yeah, it would be sweet with Peter Jackson at the helm.

I agree that the story should feature new characters and I think in terms of the dinosaurs I'd like to see some aquatic dinos like the Icthiosaurus and Plesiosaurus or even the Megalodon shark. I think that might be interesting.

I don't think that making new Jurassic Park movies is a good idea. The first one was amazing but the other two were stupid. Why even bother bringing this series back? Starting a new trilogy with the 4th film is also a bad idea. Granted we won't know it sucks until we watch it, but still.... I see nothing good coming out of this. I do not want this to happen because it will likely suck and not make much money. There really isn't a way to make the series any better now that the stars of the original are too old to give a good enough performance as their former characters. I'll still give the thing a chance but I'm fairly convinced that it will be almost as awful as the third.

why not.....
ive seen worse and really how bad can it really be....
in the era of 3D at least you can get a few jumps from the dinosaurs .....
i loved the 1st one, the second was AWFUL ........the third was allright
if they do this we need a new cast! as much as i love dr grant the man right now its in his 60s!

If jurassick park part 4 will be releasing then i will definitely watch it with full zeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back