Judgment Day: Cena vs Big Show

gosh fucking DAMN you WWE, you just couldnt help yourselves could you?

I went into this thinking "as ridiculous as it would be for Cena to win, as long as he doesnt hit the AA, I guess itll be fine"

What do they do? Oh yea, he is DOING that fucking AA. Ok, so this dude who was SO INJURED that he could barely walk, or lift a fucking bag of marshmellows, can now lift a 500 pound man on his shoulders and throw him? Big Show was WORKING OVER CENAS INJURIES DURING THE MATCH for goodness fucking sakes man!!!

The match was semi decent up til the finish, so I wont totally take a dump on it, but damn, some of the dumbest booking ive seen in a bit. C

I found the match fine until he hit the AA. He was coming into this match injured was the story. I thought his wrestling style for the match was perfect for the story. No real power moves, and trying to get Show to the ground to lock in the STF. The constant attempts at the STF made the match even better in my opinion. It showed he had no other resort, so he had to lock in the STF for the win. Him finally locking in the STF for the win would have been the right finish to the match, but no. Instead we get him somehow getting some random power up while supposedly injured and landing the FU. Good match, but the finish was horrid.

They played this match perfectly until the end. Show was getting good shots on Cena and Cena tried numerous times to lock in the STF but with no result. Then all of a sudden, he hits an Attitude Adjustments and pins Big Show for the win. I expect them to have a rematch at Extreme Rules and have Big Show win that match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back