• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JTG and Shad future?

I dont like cryme tyme...i think they should stay together and be heels...which would make a whole lot more sense...but in WWE Right is Wrong...so whatever

wow, did they really break them up, they were around for 4 years, and not one single tag team title reign, bullshit, not even a weeklong reign, and the likes of cena/batista did, I think JTG is headed for the future endeavoured list, Shad is big, maybe he will turn into an ezekiel jackson character. Lets face it, neither were very good singles wrestlers, and they are only a tag team, hopefully they get back together, maybe as heels this time :shrug:

Bring Back The Cruiser Wieght Title
so after this jtg has some thing to do.

any ways but shad could main event if they push him right i like his change but i think vkm only wants 2 tag teams on smackdown hart dynasty and bromance or what ever but shame crime time split they were good but didnt get reconized

Shad is World Champion material. JTG? Well, now that there's no one to partner with, maybe within a year or so he can become Intercontinental or United States Champion, but it will be long before he can even dream of World Championships. Shad has for awhile now more than impressed me. If his wrestling skills are subpar, there really isn't anything keeping him from improving. He has the body and looks of a World Champion in my opinion, and with his great size and physical strength, he could be used as something of an old school Big Show, only to be undone with Khali's return in a year or so. But we will see where this ends up. He will definitely feud with JTG for the time being, and perhaps even have his first few championship attempts foiled by his former partner. I see him being drafted to RAW where whoever holds the United States championship at the time, or Intercontinental title for that matter, should be on their toes.

Most of you that watch Smackdown know Cryme Time is done. Shad has turned heel and lately has been beatean up JTG(except last friday). If they go at it at Extream Rules, most likely knowing how predictable WWE is, Shad will win. If that happens what can WWE do with JTG. In my personal thoughts Shad will turn into a major heel, and JTG will just be there and do nothing. If WWE was smart If Shad and JTG go at it give the the win to JTG. He needs alot of momentum.

A lot of people on the boards (myself included) found the decision to break up Cryme Tyme kind of stupid, because of the already struggling tag team division. Soooo, maybe they could use this opportunity to make two new tag teams?

I'd like to see JTG team with R-Truth, because they both have exciting styles, similar personalities, etc. Could be a good face team.

I don't have any great ideas for Shad. He could remain as a singles wrestler, or find someone underused. Mike Knox for a monster team? Shelton Benjamin? Idk.

Probably wishful thinking on my part, but seriously, WWE's tag division sux

Someone has made a comment saying Shad looked like a Black Randy Orton. I can't take the guy seriously if he wears Ed Hardy jeans to the ring. Change his attire, train him, and see what he can do, cus hes a big guy, and it would be a waste to not do anything with him.

I think JTG is the more exciting wrestler of the 2. I can't see him as a singles star though. He'd put on entertaining singles matches, but I see him as the designated jobber. Maybe they should team him up with R-Truth. Those 2 would be a better tag team than Truth and JoMo, imo. I find Shad BBOOORRIINNGGG and charisma-less but will wait to see what the E can come up with for him.

They were good as a tag team, albeit under used like all of the current tag teams , thrown together ones aside like miz show and jeri show. Thankfully no sign of Morrison and R-Truths team being carried forward.

As a singles feud and singles competitors , I don't think they are going to get any love. One of the most pointless turns for a while imo

What if... Shad revives the NOD?

Get him and Shelton Benjamin and throw in Mark Henry and have them feud against JTG and R-Truth. Have them be pissed that they are "making a mockery of black culture" or something. Could be cool.

Shad and JTG are basically done. They never really got a push as a tag team and now that they are singles competitors you can pretty much assume they will be buried after the end of their feud. Honestly I never really liked them and I don't think WWE will waste a spot on their Extreme Rules card to give the two of them a match. I see this feud ending with JTG being released and Shad will just be another Mike Knox or Kozlov. He will just fade in the background.

I don't see them doing anything at Extreme Rules, neither are even strong mid-carders.

I see both being released again, except maybe (and its a BIG maybe), Shad gets a complete repackage, but with Big Zeke coming back by the time WWE finds a place for Shad, the big black strong man gimmick won't work. Maybe a ghetto gangster who justs beats the shit out of people? (maybe it's a little racist, but come one, Cryme Tyme was shamefully stereotypical). Even with a repackage, I doubt either man's going far.

I dont understand why they broke up Crymetime. they were so great together and they culd have easily been the face of tag teams in WWE. when they were being pushed, the fans loved them and were into every promo and match they had. then they started losing and jobbing to Everyone and their moms! what a missed oppurtunity by WWE but we'll see what happens with them :(

Personally I am glad to see a Shad/JTG match at Extreme Rules as it shows WWE might actually care for at least one of them. At least this team is not getting the Carlito/Primo treatmeant where the fued ends with just a quick 3 minute match to fill space. JTG is the more talented of the group as he has more charisma it is just he is not the size WWE looks for but i can see him being at least a contender for Drew McIntyre's IC title. Shad on the other hand is a big man but the one thing i say about him is what does he have that other monster heels don't have? He is basically a smaller version of Ezekiel Jackson with a bad finisher. I always liked Cryme Tyme and hoped they were gonna win the tag titles at at least one point while they were together. Still I hope to not see one of them or both of them become jobbers.

This is going to sound strange, but I think that the E may be giving these guys a shot to do something special.

As we all know, the JTG/Shad "saga" has been getting no heat whatsoever and the fans don't seem to care. What if they're given some time at Extreme Rules to do something special in their Strap Match? It's wishful thinking, but I always love for the guys that don't get a lot of face time to be involved in one spectacular match that will get them a bit of notoriety. I think BOTH JTG and Shad are capable of doing so. You know the drill, small "underdog" vs. large "monster". These guys have been a team since the OVW days when JTG was known as The Neighborhoodie (ugh...terrible name). They know each other and have the tools to make something happen. I'm not saying that it will be a Dave Meltzer, 5-star classic but there's a slight *crosses fingers* chance that they will surprise us.

Come on, IWC...give these guys a shot.

Breaking them up was good and bad.

The reason it is good is that it adds a rivalry to SmackDown. The only other ones are Edge and Jericho and Punk and Mysterio.

The reason its bad is that it broke up one of the few good tag teams left. I hated JTG and still do, but he went well with Shad. Why break up one of the few tag teams you have?

They entered with a gimmick which lived up to their stereotype and kept with it for four years. They will go nowhere. And I'm glad, because they suck.

Their stupid show on WWE.com just about showed their lack of capacities when they have more freedom to do as they please.

Just get out.

Its not really that big of a deal is it? These two were never going to win the tag titles and weren't doing anything anyway. It gives them something to do, and with jackson hurt, shad has the opportunity to step into his spot. Say what you will, but, his promo wasn't that bad and he has some decent in ring ability. JTG is the one who is more likely to flounder and eventually be released. Although, he won their match tonight and with the recent releases it's entirely possible they both could get pushed in some manner. As far as the bitching about the tag team division, it's been like that for a decade now so get used to it or watch TNA for tag teams. Although, besides beer money and the dudleys what other "real" tag teams does TNA have at the moment? Dont even say LAX cuz they arent together even though reports say they will be eventually. Anyone have an example? Morgan's the tag champs by himself, don't think tag teams are a big priority in TNA either. I'm sure both members of cryme tyme are happy to have the opportunity to be singles wrestlers too. They haven't been a tag team the whole time they've been in the biz...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back