JR Wrestlemania 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching a fan made promo for Rock vs Cena at Wrestlemania 28, I was thinking how can Jim Ross not be involved in the announce team for this match?
The video featured many lines regarding The Rock from JR back in the day and I believe a match of this magnitude deserves JR to be on commentary.

What do you guys think?
Will the match be better off with or without JR?
What do you think the chances of JR calling the match?

After watching a fan made promo for Rock vs Cena at Wrestlemania 28, I was thinking how can Jim Ross not be involved in the announce team for this match?
The video featured many lines regarding The Rock from JR back in the day and I believe a match of this magnitude deserves JR to be on commentary.

What do you guys think?
Will the match be better off with or without JR?
What do you think the chances of JR calling the match?

They seem to have realised now that it makes sense to reel JR out for the big matches so if he's healthy and still around I believe he'll probably get to take part in some form.

Easily better off when he's there. I'm fed up of commentators trying to bring attention to themselves rather than the match. I hate commentators feuding in general but when it goes on this long it drives me insane..

JR could call paint-drying and make it seem like the greatest battle between a wall and a wet substance that has or will ever have occurred, so I'd say yes.

He isn't quite as energetic as he used to be because of various factors (health, PG era etc) but the match to end all matches deserves the voice of all voices. Even if he doesn't call the whole PPV, to add those extra emotions to the match then JR must be used at least for this match.

I love JR and I want him to call every match ever, this one included, but it will work best if Cena does go heel. Then on comentary you can have Cole very pro-Cena, JR very pro-Rock, and Mathews and/or King as the middle man.

But in short, yeah JR should be there.

JR has to call the match for Rock vs Cena , I meen seriously Wrestlemania 28 would not be the same and neither would Rock vs Cena if JR wasnt there . JR is a lengendary Commentator in wrestling , just like Gordon Solie was legendary as well, People may argue this but i personal think , JR and Solie made NWA /WCW announcing so awesome to watch and listen to . However in the old wwf/wwe , Vince and Jesse , Monsoon and Heenan Durring the 80's and early 90's and JR and Lawler durring the late 90's - 200's era were the head commentary teams . So JR has to call that match with Rock and Cena .

I agree JR should call dis match BUT when does he call it a day we all love JR but no1 is going to get a fare go at calling matches until JR stops coming back to call matches. I know I'm going to get some (ALOT) heat for this post but its the truth sorry PEEPS

Jim Ross will probably call Wrestlemania 28. He said the week of Wrestlemania that he imagines they'll bring him back for the big nights. Hell, he might even get in on SummerSlam and the Royal Rumble.

I hope he does a better job at Wrestlemania 28 than he did at 27. He just wasn't as good, he didn't seem interested, it's one Wrestlemania where I can't think of a JR line which you could quote. E.g. "The Austin Era has Begun!" from Wrestlemania 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back