Jonny Nitro and Money In The Bank

I dont think there will be another ECW wrestler involved. There having either an 8 or 10 man match. The New Breed vs. Original's. Which I.M.O. is a cheap way of getting them all on the show. W.M. does'nt need Matt Striker or Kevin Thorne.

I also think M.I.T.B. match's are a cheap way of getting everyone of value onto the card. If you cant think up a meaningfull feud for a superstar, dont just throw him into a ladder match.

Edge, Kennedy and Booker should all have high profile match's on the card. As far as I'm concerned the M.I.T.B. is filler.

It is a filler i agree Jake yet everyone needs to get this idea out of their heads that it will be 2 from each brand as we saw in the Rumble more RAW guys than Smackdown and ECW. So i keep saying it will be Jeff Hardy, King Booker, Mr. Kennedy, CM Punk, Edge, and Randy Orton. As there is no way you can leave Randy Orton out of this match. So it will be 3 from Raw 2 from Smackdown and 1 from ECW. yah it will be 2 faces and rest heels but you have to admit Kennedy is a mixed now as it Orton at times.

I dont think there will be another ECW wrestler involved. There having either an 8 or 10 man match. The New Breed vs. Original's. Which I.M.O. is a cheap way of getting them all on the show. W.M. does'nt need Matt Striker or Kevin Thorne.

I also think M.I.T.B. match's are a cheap way of getting everyone of value onto the card. If you cant think up a meaningfull feud for a superstar, dont just throw him into a ladder match.

Edge, Kennedy and Booker should all have high profile match's on the card. As far as I'm concerned the M.I.T.B. is filler.
i agree with you all the way abouth the whoel kevint horne matt striker thing but i definetly do not garre about the money in the bank match just being a filler

at wrestlemania 21 the money in the bank was phenomenal and was almost the show stealer.there were high profile wrestlers in that match too so i don't see how you think it is a filler. at wrestlemania 22 the match sort of lost its touch because the superstars in the match were a little less high profile then before yet it was still a good performance.so i see the M.I.T.B match as a good idea.I just don't want them to kill the match by doing it annualy because the first is a classic.

I agree that the M.I.T.B. match's are exciting but there still filler. Ege, Orton, Booker & Kennedy should have more important match's. In fact Edge & Orton as Raw's two top heel's should be in the main event.

The thing with the M.I.T.B. match's there's no feud or build up. People just qualify and there then in the match. The match's are'nt built on hatred or respect. There's no reason for any of them to be involved together other than the fact there's a title shot to be earned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back