• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jonny Appreciation Thread

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Basically what the title implies. The man doesn't feel as if he gets his just due. Hes never asked for anything, from any of you, but he does a great deal for this forum that goes unseen.

So anyone with any type of (positive) opinion, please express it here, for him to see how much he is needed. Respected. And wanted, to remain.

Personally, I do NOT wish to see Jonny go. I don't have even the slightest amount of an idea on exactly how much he does for this forum, but I'm sure its irreplaceable. Sure, people come and go, but select people can and will never be replaced for who they are. Jonny is one of them.

Personally, hes been there to talk with me about personal issues. Hes been there to help me with issues regarding the forum. Hes a great leader for this forum, and out of him and Jake, hes the more serious of the two, that make their duo-leadership great and irreplaceable.

So again, anyone and everyone. Regardless if you know Jonny from talking to him, seeing him on the forum, or hearing about what hes done. Express how you truly and honestly feel about him, and whether you feel losing him would be worth it. Because to me, its not.

Jonny your a great dude. I dont no to much about you, but that being said. I'm going to cut it short and let the people who no you best reply here.

Jonny, I just want you to know that I.......that I.....love you....and.....I....and I....just can't let you go.

In all seriousness, don't leave Jonny. That's the last thing this forum needs IMHO.

I've never had anything but respect for Jonny, he was the one that gave me the opportunity to become a mod and I thank him for, and (like Jake) I view Jonny as my superior, because my superior, he's my boss so to speak. And like my bosses outside of the forum, I always treat Jonny with the utmost respect.

I know I haven't been here as long as some people but I think that if Jonny left alot of regulars would leave with him. I personally enjoy talking to him and I also think he is a great admin who doesn't get enough credit for keeping the forum running smoothly.

What the f is up with all of the jonny leaving talk, I don't believe. Don't go Jonny, without you or Jake, the board is probably going to go to shit in a handbag.

I don't know much about you but the forums runs pretty smoothly, which I assume is because of you. I hope things stay the way they are now.

Jonny is the man that I hold a great deal of respect for and this place would not be the same without him. I hate to see him leave so No go Jonny no go.

Damn it Jonny, DON'T LEAVE! Without out you WZ will shrivel up and die. No disrespect to Jake, but you are needed so much on these forums. I know we haven't really talked, but I have the utmost respect for you.

Thank you Jonny.
Please don't leave.

Jonny held this place together back when I was originally around. Jonny could buy and sell all of us. I am shocked that the question of him leaving has even been brought up. I must have been gone way too long.

I really hope that the 'Possibility of Jonny leaving' is like Hillary Clinton's Presidency Hopes: It's never going to happen, and no one wants it to happen.

I respect what jonny does, im not the most prolific poster id be the first to admit but this is a great forum. jonny was right with alot of things he said though and wether he stays or goes people should read what he said, straight up I admit I never realy liked jonny until recently when i realised what he actually does..no offence jonny, but literally without jonny this forum will fall apart within days..

ive always said i would love to see luther as admin and i do, hed be a great admin but i would want to see him as admin alongside jake and jonny..

jonny one last thing, like i said i respect what you do for this forum and my opinion will probabably mean absolutly nothing to you but here it is anyway, uve created such a good thing here at this forum making it the place it is today, uve worked hard for seemingly years, dont throw it away over somthing so small, stay, stick it out and sooner or later the fun will come back.

p.s this is the only time im going to be nice so dont get used to it

I have always showed respect to Jonny, some people have had problems with him and I never got why. He leaves this forum goes to shit, we need him around.

After reading some of Slimer's posts, I have to agree with him on one of his points: He does so much here and gets next to no appreciation for it. I can't blame anyone for this because I'm as guilty of it as anyone. With all of the stuff he has to put up with and manages to keep this place running well is truly amazing. You do a great job with this place Jonny, and I certainly hope you keep doing it.

I have only chatted with Jonny two times. From both conversations I can honestly say the only people who would have anything bad to say about him are people who take jokes way too seriously. I found Jonnys jokes to be in good taste. Also, when it comes down to it, he takes care of business (i.e. the slight racism issue and the offensive Benoit photos/posts/sigs).

If you do decide to go Jonny- I have enjoyed this forum in which you were the admin since I joined. I have never had a problem that wasn't resolved. I guess that means you did a damn good job.

Basically what the title implies. The man doesn't feel as if he gets his just due. Hes never asked for anything, from any of you, but he does a great deal for this forum that goes unseen.

Which is why he's underappreciated, silly.

Don't leave Jonny.

Jonny, you're a great dude, seriously. Don't leave. Apart from anything else, if Jake is left to control this place alone, it'll never recover. Neither will my account, probably.

What you mean is. Stay Jonny so Luther doesn't become admin. He'll mess with your account far more than I would.

Didn't Jonny say this forum was shit because it was full of ass-kissers? Then you go and make this thread? Way to go Will, way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back