JoMo to take the Batista route?

Fire Marshall Bill

Let me show ya somethin!!!
I'm referring to a heel turn, one last good feud and leaving WWE. With JoMo beating Dolph Ziggler last night (confuses me, but I didn't complain since I like Morrison) it makes me wonder why they would do that.

Since they've advertised his own frustration with the losing streak I'm wondering if they'll have Ryder take the title from Ziggler (maybe moving Ziggler to the main event) and have Morrison turn heel to take on Ryder. Completely putting over Ryder obviously.

They could easily use Morrison's losing streak combined with his "need to go back to the beginning" or however they put it as the reason for the heel turn. And it would be a believable feud for Ryder to win since Morrison is coming off a losing streak, besides the Ziggler win, which is just another reason to get involved in the US Title picture.

Some of this obviously depends on when Morrison's contract runs out though. Supposedly somewhat soon I believe.

I'm the only one who thinks Morrison might end up staying then. Note I say might. One can never be too sure.

It's too early to know really. We don't know when his contract is up and haven't had any real news regarding the situation. I would think that if he were going to be leaving they would have just continued his losing streak, so maybe that was an indicator that he's going to be sticking around. I hope he does stay, I'd like to see him be more successful and get a legit run with a title whether he does it as a heel or face.

j5b09g.jpg

Sorry, I just had to post it :lol:

Does Morrison actually fuck his girlfriend or do other people do it for him???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back