Joint Book This!...The Competition

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
I'm aware there is already one running, but I have a few ideas. I have been thinking about doing another BT, and figured it would be fun to do it with others. Maybe we could do a revolution of Joint BT's and compete with the one already being planned by the others. I think it would be fun, and I have a few ideas for it. One thing I'd like to say is I'd prefer people that live in the EST or CST time zones of the U.S. so we could be online at the same time alot, so we wouldn't have to worry about time zone restrictions. So, if anyone is interested, especially in the preferred time zones (although that wouldn't stop me from doing it), say so here.

And, the people running and involved with GWA, don't think of this as a cheap shot, lack of respect, or rip-off directed at you guys. Just look at it as something fun, something that might bring some more posters to the section, if advertised, and a little friendly competition.

Nice. It looks like our Joint BT is generating some interest from others. Hopefully you get some posters to join up with you and set up a nice little BT rivalry haha. Best of luck man and I'll def be reading.

I'm in if we can work something out...I really feel like I missed out of the other one. (CATASTROPHE RULES!)

I got an idea as well. Send me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

More power to you Sign Guy. If you wanna do a joint BT of your own, then i'm down with that. Hell a little competition between Sign Guy's joint BT and the GWA could generate alot of buzz and some much deserved publicity for the BT section.

Best of luck to you man. I'll definitely read it if the idea does come to light and if it does come to light, then it's all good.

It's nice to know we are drawing something fierce. Hope we get some good competition.

One catch though, you can't use the wrestlers/personalities we have. :lmao:

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1703215 said:
It's nice to know we are drawing something fierce. Hope we get some good competition.

One catch though, you can't use the wrestlers/personalities we have. :lmao:

Now that would suck.

Im ALL IN!!! I have around 20 wrestlers in mind, and NONE are GWA talent...Hit me uo with ideas, and we'll set it up.

i know falkon, just a big fan of competition......wanting to have a REAL competition.....but, in a friendly manner of course...

Hopefully you guys go through with this. You got 4 people as it stands, so you definitely could provide some heat with the 4 of ya. And just a bump to the top in case anyone else is interested.

I have an idea that I really want to do for a BT. I think I'll start it and hopefully put up a second or third partner sooner than later to make it easier.

The Sign Guy and I started discussing it but could never get on the same page, but I think that he could easily do his own because he has tons of storylines in his head and another person would hold him back.

theDandV is too busy now, but hopefully his schedual opens up and he'll be interested in this again.

Theo, If I do my idea, would you be willing to assist in my Graphics portion?

Here's the thing. All the wrestlers you use in your new Joint BT will already be used in GWA. Therefore, you should use wrestlers that ave not been utilised by GWA in order to create a true feel of competing promotions. Unfortunately, since the GWA is so big, they've pretty much snatched up every single wrestler.

Thus making it boring. A re-draft would be good.

Here's the thing. All the wrestlers you use in your new Joint BT will already be used in GWA. Therefore, you should use wrestlers that ave not been utilised by GWA in order to create a true feel of competing promotions. Unfortunately, since the GWA is so big, they've pretty much snatched up every single wrestler.

Thus making it boring. A re-draft would be good.

Wait...You mean re-drafting the GWA Rosters?

If you want to run a competition, you guys could set up a load of different companies in competition with each other and with different rosters. As the GWA is just the brands that are working together (Until Nightmare reigns supreme).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back