John's Library of Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr. Perfect

I am the new GFX here and maybe one of the best I have came from great forums and now how to rate a GFX. So you guys that are GFX makers here you want me to rate is becuase I will improve you and tell you the truth. Also dont think about RIPING ME becuase I am apart of every forum you could think of and I check up on them everyday.

Also everytime I made a sig it will go in this library

I like the Undertaker/Kane one. I don't know. THey aeem just a tad too bland and dark. Maybe make them a bit brighter and more eye opening. Otherwise, great job! :)

I know a few are darker than I thought they would come up but I improved that in my two other sigs. Also I pmed you.

perfect, the shelton one is really good, and i really like the aj styles one

one of the best on this forum eh?

Beat this

headadmin2mb.jpg
URL%5D

Alright now sense you think you are better I am going to use gimp on you, I am way better at gimp than photoshop. You have kept your mouth shout man.

Beat this

Lol. Alright, for today's Battle of the Signatures, we have, in this corner, using GIMP, MR. PERFECT!!! And in this corner, using Photoshop, SEANETH!!!
Alright. Here's the battle. You each have to bust out a low to medium skilled sig first, then, for the finisher, bring out the BEST sig you've ever made. Now this should be good.

I accpet this challenge man and get ready to get smashed.

good brush effects, render and colour use. The text "A true American Hero" is hard to read in places, but overall good sig. But i use Photoshop, you use Gimp. Different programs, different talents. Good job man.

HAHA!! that ^^ is unbeatable!
Right, good sig (again), will make one later.

BTW no hard feelings dude. This is a healthy competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back