• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Hirst is a fucking ******!

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For those of you who have not heard that name before, please take my word for it.

John Hirst is a man who was convicted of manslaughter many years ago. Having served his time in jail, he was released and is now a campaigner for Prisoner's rights.

Now, having seen that the issue of people having the right to vote whilst being in jail has been raised, he has become very vocal. He has also become a fucking moron. He cannot differentiate between civil rights and human rights and shows no remorse for brutally hacking up a woman and leaving her to die as he sipped a spot of tea.

Prisoners should not have the right to vote and should probably be treated more harshly than they currently are, in the UK at least. This man is a joke.

So where do you stand on prisoners being able to vote? And their rights in general.

how is hacking up a woman and leaving her to die manslaughter? sounds like homicide to me.

Rapists, child molesters and murders need to be shot. the rest can just serve their time.

Depends how good the lawyer is. If he can make the jury think he hacked her to pieces accidentally it's manslaughter.

Wait so lets get this okay. So he killed a person, got put in prison and now wants prisers to vote okay so why does this man deserve to live if he wants to give people who have committed crimes a right to fucking vote its a honour not an right.

Shoot anyone who has ever committed a crime. That way, I can truly feel safe when walking down my road. Vengeance is a wonderful thing and the idea of the systematic killing of people who may have done something against the law gives me a warm, tingly feeling inside.

Oh, and shoot anyone who disagrees with me because they clearly love criminals.

I'm pretty sure you're joking but that's one of the most ******ed things I've read on these forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back