John Cena's DVD

Your opinion on the Cena DVD

• OMG, John Cena is like my BFF!

• OMG, STF'ing kill me now!

• OMG, Why are we still talking about John Cena?

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Ok, Cena has a DVD coming out-

John Cena's "My Life" DVD is set to be released on November 6th. The promotional material reads: "Since bursting onto the WWE scene in 2002, John Cena has always known how to make an entrance. Watch John Cena: My Life, to see why he is such a master of creating a "big match" atmosphere. This documentary plus matches features are a must for any Cena fan. This set contains a nearly two hour documentary on John Cena's life and career with contributions from Vince McMahon, Triple H, and John's friends and family."

Rumor has it his two best matches are on this DVD, with an additional 32 seconds worth of footage going over his moveset. Will you watch / buy it?

I buy every WWE DVD. And it cant be worse than his Word Life DVD. At least he doesn't rap about how hot Steph McMahon is anymore.

Holy shit, I totally forgot about that DVD!! That was kinda pointless to make. But yea, I'm gonna buy this DVD. Sounds interesting, better than some of the other stuff WWE's put out before.

I'm boycotting WWE in all its forms. Except YouTube. I'm hardly likely to break it for John Cena, am I? It's hardly like I'm going to give in to the guy that represents everything I hate in wrestling. Besides, I've finally got an official copy of TNA Bound For Glory 2006 on the way. My old copy was dodgy, and now I can laugh at all the WWE saddos missing out.

WWE DVD's generally are pretty good. You usually get your moneys worth. And while I'm no Cena fan, I'm no hater. He's had more than enough decent matches to make this set entertaining. Only problem is that his best matches are still to come, so this DVD will be redundant soon.

O gosh i have have waited five years for this DVD. No just kidding. Or am I? But like what Jake stated most WWE dvd's are worth it. To me this DVD sounds quite interesting. I am A Cena fan and i think this dvd is going to be interesting.

The one thing you can't deny about the WWE, is that their DVD division has been nearly flawless in the last couple of years. Barring legal restrictions, the WWE's DVD division has been amazing. Personally, this DVD doesn't sound too good, as I'm not really interested in the "person" side of an entertainment venue. It would be nice if they would come out with a "Best of" DVD, though, of all his matches. That would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back