John Cena should drop the title

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhh_#1fan said:
He`s had it for way to long. To tell you the truth, give some of the younger superstars a chance
The problem is, on RAW, He is the younger superstars. Carlito, Benjamin, KENNY!!! and Masters are nowhere near the top level yet. The only ones who can legitimately challenge him are all older than him.

lol to be honest,i dont hate Cena being champion anymore....i dont mind it too much.he's actually getting better.But,what i dont like about him is the way he sells the moves lol kinda hard to explain..sometimes,he gets the BIGGEST ass whooping handed to him.e.g,The Spirit Squad is beating him down,and then HBK comes and he's perfectly fine and handing out F-U's and STFU's to everyone.

and the way he enters the ring is also annoying..makes it kinda hard for me to watch that lol he's like,all goofy and sh*t.cant explain this too well,but if u've seen the way he comes down the ramp,u'll know what i mean

lol yeah,his freestyles were always funny...i think i can remember a time when Kurt Angle challenged him to a freestyle battle>?:blink: maybe i was just dreaming lol but im pretty sure there was a time when that happened...Angle was Face i think and Cena was Heel on Smackdown.if that didnt happen,then just ignore this :lol2:

There was commercial last week here in canada announcing Summerslam, the matches announced were(if I remember correctly) Kane Vs TRiple H, John Vs Edge for the WWE title, and what do you know Edge won #1 contender that day. I wouldn't count on RVD winning unless he does and changes it to the ecw title and Cena wins a new wwe title.

Mickey-B said:
There was commercial last week here in canada announcing Summerslam, the matches announced were(if I remember correctly) Kane Vs TRiple H, John Vs Edge for the WWE title, and what do you know Edge won #1 contender that day. I wouldn't count on RVD winning unless he does and changes it to the ecw title and Cena wins a new wwe title.

Well, did it say that Cena was the champ in that match? I mean, there is a possibility that RVD takes the title, gets rid of that stupid spinny crap on it, and leaves WWE with no "RAW" title. THen Edge comes in as #1 contender and demands the title but Trip-H, Big Show, Kane, et. al. argue their rights to the title as well. Vince (or whoever is in charge then) demands that they fight it out, and Edge wins. Then Cena has some stupid re-match clause b.s. that sets up one last match between him and Edge for the title.

...meanwhile over at ECW, RVD establishes the new ECW crown with a feud between Kurt Angle, Sabu, and himself. Kurt eventually walks off with the title, and they build the ECW brand around him, billed as a wrestling machine that takes all the hardcore battles and still manages to beat the ba-jesus out of all comers with his pure wrestling prowess. This in turn will help the transition of ECW into a bit of a new image which is a bit less violent as the last.

...Just my vision of things. I sometimes hit right on with these, and sometimes I get nothing close.

its not that hes a bad wrestler...its just that its getting old..i just started to watch it again last may and i began to dislike cena august 2005. his matches are getting predictable and always end the same way.

please give the title to someone else and stop making cena seem like all high and mighty...

sadly if you ask me, I think the match against RVD is gonna help John Cena regain fan support. Cena's repetitive fighting style is gonna go against "hellacious atmosphere", which will bring out some things we probably had not seen before. Personally im a John Cena fan, and I want him to drop the title, and then make another run at it, but its not gonna be at ONS.

goleafsgo23 said:
sadly if you ask me, I think the match against RVD is gonna help John Cena regain fan support. Cena's repetitive fighting style is gonna go against "hellacious atmosphere", which will bring out some things we probably had not seen before. Personally im a John Cena fan, and I want him to drop the title, and then make another run at it, but its not gonna be at ONS.

you know, i agree with you a lot that it can help cena's fan support. If he puts on a great hardcore match, people will be like wow he can wrestle and stuff like that, so lets see what happens ons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back