John Cena: "limited ability"

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Don't know if anybody caught it, but at the start of last Tuesday's "Super Smackdown" live event, as John Cena was making his entrance Booker T made some comments about how a guy with "limited ability" has "taken over the WWE".

Booker T has said some controversial things on commentary before, mostly because he's not really as scripted as Michael Cole is on Raw. However, when was the last time you actually heard somebody (who wasn't CM Punk) talk about Cena having "limited ability"?

I remember him saying that at the start actually, and I can swear I heard someone else say it too within the past few weeks. Not CM Punk, but somebody else.

Everyone has "limited ability" Booker T.

It was a weird comment but this is Booker T that we are talking about. I assume it is a reference to the number of moves that Cena does in the ring.

Not sure why WWE would let him say something like this unless we may be looking at a Booker/Cena feud in the future or maybe it is WWE trying to sell that Cena is just an average guy that constantly overcomes the odds against him crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back