• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jimmy Rave

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

magic

I'm not sure if this has been posted here but what is your opinion on Jimmy Rave coming to TNA? If you don't know who he is he was in Ring of Honor and teamed and feuded with AJ Styles

i personally like jimmy rave ive seem him live at a couple roh shows and he draws perfect heel heat form the crowd and plays the part of a heel real well

i haven't seen much of him but i heard he is very good, the reports say he is teaming with Hoyt at No Surrender which i can't really give an opinion as i've never seen Rave wrestle but i've heard he was good. I am looking foward to seeing that it was him not brought in and not some guy from WWE that will never be more then a mid-carder

He is a very good wrestler, pretty solid on all fronts. He wont be pushed to the main event as he is quite small compared to some of the roster. But as mentioned above...he can draw heat like anything. he if he comes in as a heel with christy as a manager and hoyt as a bodyguard....which from the looks of the no surrender line up and rumours is a poss....it would be a great heel x-division player to add to the list.

I'm glad to see TNA pick up Jimmy. His character is very solid and I would expect TNA to have Rave continue his gimmick. Jimmy will be a very nice edition to the roster and will hopefully be able to move beyond mid card status once TNA expands to a 2 hour show.

jimmy rave is epic, and his feuds with aj styles and cm punk/cabana were awesome! he was in the embassy aswell, he is a good wrestler. going to bring alot of high energy to tna!

would love to see aj vs petey vs jimmy :)

I think its awesome TNA signed Jimmy Rave! Him and A.J. have had some awesome matches in NWA Wildside and RoH. It would be great to see more wrestlers from the old NWA Wildside like Jason Cross or Air Paris.

I hope Rave can really shine, and I think he'll do well in TNA....I'm was thrilled to see him sign with TNA, and I hope things go good for both sides...

I have seen Jimmy Rave in ROH and he is a great heel. I am pleased that TNA is able to see his potential and they are willing to invest in fresh, young talent as opposed to taking Vince's sloppy seconds. Jimmy has such great in-ring charisma and would do well in the X division. I hope that with the addition of Rave, TNA is looking to build up the X division and give it more attention.

I think Jimmy Rave was a great pick up for TNA and him and Lance hoyt will soon be contenders for the World Tag Team Titles. I'm not saying anytime soon, but eventually they will get there shot. Also Rave will do really good in the X-Division if they give him a chance in that division. So overall picking up Rave was one of TNA's best ideas of the year behind the Angle signing, and the Going 2 hours.

I havn't saw alot of him yet in TNA, but have seen some of his matches on youtube and he is pretty solid. I would like him to feud for the X-Divsion title against lethal, daniels, sabin ect, or a feud with Aj Styles. Since Styles & Tomko are tag champs maybe they can fued with Rave & Hoyt, since Jimmy & AJ seem to have great chemistry.

He hasnt really made a big impact in TNA yet, but I think most people have high hopes for him. He seems a solid wrestler and im liking the inverted arm bar move he does. I like the way TNA are going with their Tag Teams, with LAX, Styles and Tomko and Rave and Hoyt. Hernandez, Tomko and Hoyt being the muscle, and Homicide, Styles and Rave being the more X Divison style. This reminds me of Kane and X-Pac back in the day.

Jimmy Rave was good in ROH, but he'll just be a waste in TNA. Unless TNA plans on starting an Embassy like stable Rave is useless.

He is a good wrestler at best, and he really doesn't have any character to him. He relys on the fans to hate him (which most fans do hate him because he sucks), and if they don't boo or give him heat he has nothing.

I don't see Rave doing a whole lot in TNA other than losing. Hoyt sucks, but he has the best chance out of the two to be successful. Rave will be his lackey and when they break up Rave will be lost in the joke known as the X-Division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back