Jericho and wrestlemania

Brahma Bull

Getting Noticed By Management
I want to get your guy's oppinions on what jericho will do come wrestlemania. This is of course assuming he comes back, which i think he will at the rumble. It seems like he may get squeezed out since they want miz vs cena and punk vs orton for mania, but this is just internet rumors, and vince is pretty damn good at keeping mania a secret and normally has events that no one comes up with. such as last year with batista and cena, and the year before with hhh facing orton and the whole family crap. i see one of three things. i see him coming back and screwing orton out of the title at mania. then winning the rumble and orton winning ec. this sets up a great bout between the two at mania. these 2 have never fueded, and i think it will be great. second, before summerslam, jericho said that cena was an even bigger problem in the wwe. this could set up a match between the two at mania, probably with the title because cena cant not be in a title match. lol. third, he finds out who the gm is and blackmails him into allowing him to face whoever is champ at mania. I know that i have them all as championship matches, but really only the third needs to be. not the other 2. so what are your thoughts on what jericho will do at wrestlemania?

Well, first off all let me tell you that Jericho and Orton had a mini-fued for the title when Jericho returned in 2007. So now, to answer your question,

I think Jericho will return at the RR and cost Orton the title but... he won't win the Rumble. Yeah, I don't think he'll do it. He'll face Orton at WM after screwing him out of the title for the second time at E.C in a non-title match.

OR

Let him be in the MITB ladder match. If the rumours you mentioned about the matches at WM are true, then, I think he'll have to adjust in the MITB. And yeah, I strongly feel that he should be rewarded for his creation. No, not the boos in the arena but the MITB itself. Everyone knows it was him who did it and the WWE mention it openly. So I think, he should be rewarded with a MITB briefcase.

I think if Jericho does make it back for Mania he will cost Orton the title at the Rumble to carry on their feud to the big show.

Jericho and Orton at Mania? I think that would make for a good match on the grandest stage of them all.

And Global Icon, I like your idea of giving Jericho the MITB briefcase too!

In any case, here's to hoping Jericho comes back soon, he is sorely missed on the show.

Remember... Jericho was kicked in the head by Orton, so to me, that automatically sets up a Jericho/Orton fued whenever he comes back. When is the question? It has to be when something is on the line for Orton. Costing Randy the Championship belt at Wrestlemania is the best opportunity for Jericho to return.

While there is a strong need to bring back Jericho, it doesn't have to be rushed. HHH is coming back in some form (probably not full-time wrestling) most likely at RR or EC and so is HBK (in a non-competing role), so hopefully WWE won't screw Jericho's return up by bringing him back at the same time as those two?

Cheers!
Juju

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back