• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeremy Lapalme v. Jesse

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Jeremy Lapalme w/ Milenko v. Jesse

Last week on Meltdown, Jeremy Lapalme had an Auspicious debut when he fell just short of the victory. Following the match, Milenko came from the audience and explained something to Lapalme that caused the new comer to agree and follow him.

What is the connection to Lapalme to Milenko, will we find out more this week?

Also, last week Jesse had back to back losses to the Grand Mystique. This week he looks to bounce back from two straight losses to a new comer.

Please keep ALL RPs for this match in here. ALL RPs are due by March 16th, 2008

We see Jesse in a training room

So, its come down to this, after All or Nothing, and last week on Meltdown, I STILL HAVEN'T WON A MATCH! it is really starting to irk me, I lose when i team with The WVC, and I lost to this Mysterious guy, but this week, it is all going to change, you see, I have been training my ass off, and now this Jeremy Lapalme guy is going to get his ass handed to him!

Jesse sits down on the bench, and lays down to do some bench presses

I will defeat Jeremy Lapalme, you can bet your asses on that, and after the end of the day, no one will forget Jesse!

Jesse starts to do some squats

There is a new day in WZCW, Jesse Walters is no one's stepping stone, and anyone who gets in my way will be left dereft of their esoughagus!

Jesse Stands up

Jeremy Lapalme, you had better be ready son, this ain't no tea cup ride at Disney Land, this is a full on ass-whipping!

Jesse gets a serious look on his face

I feel as if i've been overlooked in WZCW, but no more, and once Grand Mystique and Lapalme are out of the way, our Dictator will stand and recognize me, and stop holding me back just because i'm not gay for him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back