• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeff Hardy Expected Back on Television Soon?

Jeff Hardy is a premier talent and draws quite a large amount of fans. Jeff himself was the sole reason I started watching TNA in 2005 and to this day still watch it. Jeff Hardy is, and always will be one of my favorite performers. Which is a shame seeing how hard Jeff has fallen from the platform we put Jeff on as perhaps, one of the best high flyers in wrestling.

Jeff Hardy still has a ton of things hanging over his head that will prevent him from performing at a high level. For one his legal issues, no one can really keep their head straight when you are back and forth a court room deciding your future on either you walk or get locked up in prison. Also another thing that comes to mind is his enablers that let Jeff 'be Jeff.' I am talking about his brother Matt, and his friend Rob Van Dam. These two men constantly let Jeff to become under the influence, without any idea how much mental stress the drugs are putting on Jeff Hardy.

Like Sting said on TNA, I would love to see Jeff Hardy return. I am all for seeing Jeff return fresh and clean, seeing the errors of his mistakes and vowing too never turn on the fans like the way he did. I am sure after his little 'performance' at a PPV he wised up and will become a fan favorite again.

Hardy really needs to get himself well again. As a fan of his work I admire the risks he's been willing to take with his personal safety simply to entertain us as fans. As a human being I wonder how long he's had an addiction problem and think how lucky he's been that his addiction hasn't ended in his death.

For me, I'd much rather see him regain control of his demons and overcome those addictions before he even considers returning to a business that enabled him to become what we saw at that PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back