• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JBL COULD'VE BEEN AT SURVIVOR SERIES!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
On his Facebook, he posted;

Just to clarify-WWE asked if I was available for Survivor Series, I told them not to wrestle and they then dropped it. And, no didn't watch it-way too late for me here in Bermuda (one hour ahead of east coast time). As I have always said I am open-BUT I am NOT looking for a job and they are not looking to hire me.-I'm very happy here working with kids in Bermuda. I remain on good terms with them, didn't want it to come across wrong.

So I decided to follow this up with a question, here's what happened.

Rob Leahy
So, the WWE asked you if you were available? What did they want you to do?
Like · · 14 hours ago ·

John Layfield I don't know-conversation didn't get that far. They asked if I was available and I said I wouldn't wrestle and so conversation ended quickly (with some private conversation I can't discuss) about SS. I don't know what they wanted. We are on good terms so it wasn't a big deal-they know I have no desire to ever wrestle again, but might be willing to do something else-maybe.

Thoughts?

It'd be nice Sam, it'd be damn nice.

I'd say, if the WWE are still calling him up every now & then, put him back on the table, with his headset, but just have him fight in the Royal Rumble, please?

Not much of a JBL fan. A self-admitted dick backstage, a good commentator no doubt but I'd far rather Booker filling that role and I never liked his character past his APA days. Royal Rumble appearance it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back