• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

James "Whitey" Bulger just got GOT.

I'm pretty sure the "connection" was that Jack Nicholson's Frank Costello character was based on Bulger.

Berger, a non-law enforcement official, took money and/or protection from the FBI in exchange for information about his own men or people he may have been dealing with.

The FBI didn't do anything wrong there, I don't see how using him as an informant makes them corrupt.

I heard the news which talks about the notorious man named James Bulger. Bulger was said to be arrested after many years of hiding. In the news, they mentioned that the FBI recently obtained a success by catching one of the most famous members of its Most Wanted List. James “Whitey” Bulger, a mob boss from South Boston, was imprisoned in Santa Monica. Bulger was on the move from authorities for over a decade.He must be punished for what he have done in the past. I found this here: Notorious fugitive James Bulger arrested by FBI in Santa Monica

That's exactly what sprang into my mind when I saw this thread.

^^ That's what I thought at first. Totally confused for a moment until I read both articles.

Yurp. I was thinking, wasn't Jimmy Bulger brutally and disgustingly murdered when I was a child? Still, Whitey's got an interesting story too.

I'm guessing you've never heard of John Connolly...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_J._Connolly

Ooooooh, that rotter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back