Jakes & EP Punk Are Racist/snypers a Homophobe **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dynamitekid

#153 Today, 02:20 AM
Y 2 Jake
Sexual Intellectual Join Date: Jun 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not in England obviously. Gay Tuesday is followed by Black Wedneday, Hispanic Thursday etc. Were busy people here in England.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamitekid
Dude know your role before you mess with the big boys ok junior

So we can add not understanding sarcasm to your list of things you dont understand.

Didn't we go down that racism route last week? Didn't you make an actual racist comment, but were too stupid to realise it?

You just did to Jake its called "Eye for an Eye'' ill prob go but you'll have to go for that its proven too.

How was that comment racist? If you can explain how that comment was racist with even an inkling of reason and intelligence, then I guarantee you that Jake will gladly ban himself.

I really dont think Jake was being racist. If anyone reads this w/o reading the 3 other threads Snyper (Dynamite) has posted in. It's plain as day that Jake was being sarcastic and meant no harm. So Synper grow the Hell up!

There's a difference between making a sarcastic comment and being racist. And for the fuck knows how many times, you were put in here for the alt account. Is it sinking in? I doubt it.

No it meant as it was posted as a racial slur that they descriminate against black people.

I do believe I made a comment about Hispanic people as well. And gay people. I believe A.J. is Hispanic. Why dont you ask him if he thinks I'm racist?

No it meant as it was posted as a racial slur that they descriminate against black people.

What the fuck? Show me where he said a single slur. He didn't. At all. You're a fucking sad excuse for a man.

No because your like Stephanie and anyone that goes against you gets fired (in your case you ban them)

Jake you motherfooker you damn racist a$$............LMAO

Damn Snyper he was being sacrastic, but from what i have read in your prision threads you dont seem to get that. As you are here for alt account and that it it. Honestly, why in the hell do you even care if you dont like Jake and what goes on here at WZ then leave and dont let the door hit your on your way out. your going in circles with your comebacks and truth be told your making yourslef to be the ass by contuning this and your evidence is contradicting yourslef.

See Jakes savious AJ what are the odds Jake cried to AJ to help him in here

What don't you understand here Snyper? Jonny is NOT going to ban Jake because of that comment. Not a snowballs chance in hell. Fuck off already will ya?

admitting nothing but you admitted to being racist so there is no turning around now

Man thats it, you can unban him if you'd like Jake, I'm sick of him wasting space with his horseshit.

Fucking BANT.

jake is not a racist, he is a great person, and a great poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back