I've Not Laughed So Hard At Wrestling For A Long Time (SD Spoilers)

I hated him during the whole King feud but since then I'm cool with him. People are too anal about everything.

I hated him during the whole King feud but since then I'm cool with him. People are too anal about everything.

I forgot about how horribly they booked that feud. What the hell were they thinking at wrestlemania and how did they not even figure out the mistake before the next ppv? People watching then probably did have fair reason to hate him.

I like him a lot better on Samckdown. I think it's because he tends to be funnier with Booker and Matthews i there to balance it out and call the action.

I forgot about how horribly they booked that feud. What the hell were they thinking at wrestlemania and how did they not even figure out the mistake before the next ppv? People watching then probably did have fair reason to hate him.

They took up far too much time on a feud not a lot of people gave a shit about. Granted the payoff was pretty cool, but too little too late for me. He's fine now though.

He also ruins most matches by going after Booker instead of the competitors.

I just see him as a heel commentator. Though I have this sinking feeling that they're going to do a Booker/Cole feud next. Ugh.

Even after seeing that, I still hate Michael Cole. He seems intent on getting himself over instead of doing his job and getting the wrestlers over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back