I've been thinking about something.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angle vs. Anderson (personal)
Bischoff vs. Jarrett/Foley (personal)
Hogan/Abyss vs. Flair/Styles (personal)
Eric Young vs. The Wolf Pac (personal)
Team Hogan vs. Team Flair/Sting (personal

almost every feud, WWE or TNA, is personal. look at WWE, Edge vs. Jericho (personal), Cena vs. Batista (personal), Michaels vs. Undertaker (personal), Sheamus vs. Triple H (personal), Legacy and Randy Orton (personal) so i don't get what you are saying??? WWE is having personal feuds too. With that said, i happen to like TNA, but like WWE, they have their downfalls, want to hear them??? I HATE the idea of the Monster Abyss coming out to American Made and being a Hogan ripoff, what they should've done was have Hogan push the monster out of him and had him go back to being the monster, not the paranoid monster or the Hogan ripoff, Abyss is acting like he's Hogan and thats lame, let him be the monster, As for AJ Styles, i like having Flair manage him, i don't like the robe, keep Styles as he is, but have Flair as his manager (like Flair was with Triple H). If they do both of those things, TNA will be better because other than those two problems, i like the show, i do think the Band/wolfpac is lame, but with Pope, Styles wrestling and others, TNA has potential, they just need to let Abyss and Styles be their own characters and not gimmicks of their friends/heroes.

OK wait seriously we are going to have this conversation?

Alright first off didn't AJ and Flair "tear" Popes tendon with a chair and a figure four so that makes it personal doesn't it?

But seriously there has been so much change in the business of wrestling you can't discredit or credit either brand right now. WWE went from wrestling to goofy gimmicks to attitude to trying to go back to its roots, I mean chair shots to the head are now illegal which we never really saw head chair shots until the mid 90's. (look at your old WWF tapes kids most chair shots were done to the back or someones leg was put in it).
TNA went from being NWA based, to A form of ECW (like all title matches were no rules for a while) to being unique to going to a mix of WCW and what they have done on their own the last 7 years.

Yeah I grew up on the AWA, NWA, WWF, WCW, ECW, and I have been in the independents, but you can't honestly give the WWE crap for what their doing. Watch the rise and fall of WCW and you hear everyone tell you the business is rough without competition and things get different, and that is what happened with WWE for the last 9-10 years since WCW died. It got stale, TNA has come up and has tried to make the business interesting again.

TNA had a victory on Monday night because RAW had a 3.2 and TNA had a .9 is it a big victory? no but its a start considering this sunday is Wrestlemania. TNA is a good product and yes it still has work to do, but WWE and TNA will have to change the game some soon regardless, but I think its stupid to think that either brand sucks right now, because this is a new era in wrestling, and honestly if a year from now everything is still the same then give yourself credit because the biz is still stale, but until then I wouldn't even go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back