It's Time For Kong To Play With The Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
She's lost her Women's title, she's lost the rematch. She still has enough aura to continue facing women. But it's a step down from being the champion, she would always be second best to whoever currently has the title. So I think it's time for her to start wrestling the boys.

When she teamed with B.G. James at Sacrifice she didn't look out of place. If anything teaming with James was beneath her. She also had some pretty good exchanges with Styles. Now I don't think for a second she should be feuding with anybody like Angle, Booker or Joe. Not for a second. But I see no harm in her facing, and defeating the likes of Curry Man, Jimmy Rave & Kip James. Even somebody like Eric Young. He is constantly in the smae spot. He never moves down the card, and he never rises up it. A feud with Kong would help them both. So long as it wasn't a comedy feud.

I think if any female wrestler had the ability to wrestle with the big boys ot would be Awesome Kong. From the matches i have seen her wrestle she has proved to be entertaing and could hold her own in a match against a male.

Your right about how it would be awast of time wrestling women, like you said she would always be the "second" best female wrestler on TNA while the first is changing she will always be stuck in second place until they put the title back on her. THey just have to be careful not to just have her to win matches against jobbers. You dont want her to just be somebody that destroys people you want her to be the "first" legit women contender to the main title.

While i couldnt see her winning the title i could see her being in the upper mid card challenging both male and female upper mid carders.

She shouldn't anywhere near the main title. TNA are obviously going to put her with the males at some point. May as well be now while she's not the Women's champ. If she languishes in that division for a couple of months and then they put her with the males (which is exactly what will happen) then it just won't work.

She can face some mid card males. Then she can have an upper mid card feud with Angle. He's keen to wrestler her. She loses and then moves back down again. She can then become the dominant female in TNA yet again.

See the problem about Kong is that once she doesn't hold the Knockout Championship, she has nothing else to do. Her matches are just going to be squashes while someone else holds the title. So I don't see why she can't wrestle the men but not any of the main eventers. Feed her Kaz, Eric Young, Sharkboy etc. They could possibly be good competitive matches if booked properly but I don't think TNA will let her wrestle the boys on a weekly basis.

But I hope she does not squash any of the males. No matter how big a female is unless it is for comedy purposes like Santino, I don't believe a male should lose cleanly to a female no matter how dominant she is. Let her win a few matches by countout and thats it. Maybe she could beat a male cleanly but only if he is an absolute jobber that never, ever wins.

Can I ask a question?
Spike TV's "No male on female violence" rule presumably applies to matches.
Hence why her only match in TNA against a male was at a PPV.
So surely this idea is simply impossible.
Unless TNA can get the rules changed, it wont work, they cant just randomly throw her in mid-card matches on PPVs (then again that sounds like Kaz's situation atm)
Shame because I personally think this sounds great, a Chyna/Jazz style idea.

See the problem about Kong is that once she doesn't hold the Knockout Championship, she has nothing else to do. Her matches are just going to be squashes while someone else holds the title. So I don't see why she can't wrestle the men but not any of the main eventers. Feed her Kaz, Eric Young, Sharkboy etc. They could possibly be good competitive matches if booked properly but I don't think TNA will let her wrestle the boys on a weekly basis.

But I hope she does not squash any of the males. No matter how big a female is unless it is for comedy purposes like Santino, I don't believe a male should lose cleanly to a female no matter how dominant she is. Let her win a few matches by countout and thats it. Maybe she could beat a male cleanly but only if he is an absolute jobber that never, ever wins.

I see nothing wrong with her squashing no name local talent or gaining clean wins over Shark Boy and Curry Man. For one, local talent won't matter and Curry Man can always get his cred back by becoming Christopher Daniels again.

I think Kong vs Joe would actually draw. Of course, Joe would have to get out of the title picture first and Kong would have to start wrestling men now. One thing TNA should have done is keep the title on Kong while she joined the men, sort of putting the division on hold. Then, when she goes back to the women after coming up just short against Joe, she could really put someone over.

I see nothing wrong with her squashing no name local talent or gaining clean wins over Shark Boy and Curry Man. For one, local talent won't matter and Curry Man can always get his cred back by becoming Christopher Daniels again.

I think Kong vs Joe would actually draw. Of course, Joe would have to get out of the title picture first and Kong would have to start wrestling men now. One thing TNA should have done is keep the title on Kong while she joined the men, sort of putting the division on hold. Then, when she goes back to the women after coming up just short against Joe, she could really put someone over.

Maybe she could win a few matches over some of the X-Division wrestlers, but I personally think it needs to be a good competitive match and not a squash. I'm all for her squashing local talent but she shouldn't squash any of the members of the main roster.

You're right. Kong vs Joe would draw but I don't think it should be done. Because when she just comes up short against Joe and heads back to womens division, who the hell is going to believe that she can lose to a woman when she almost beat a main eventer? It's too much of a jump in my opinion.

In my opinion it shoudn't happen at all. Anyone she beats people will look at them as if they are weak, and IF she just comes up short against Joe, then people are gonna say that TNA made Kong look strong and Joe look weak.

Best thing to do iis to just leave Kong in the Women's Division and let her feud with Kim, ODB, Taylor Wilde and everyone else.

In my opinion it shoudn't happen at all. Anyone she beats people will look at them as if they are weak, and IF she just comes up short against Joe, then people are gonna say that TNA made Kong look strong and Joe look weak.

Best thing to do iis to just leave Kong in the Women's Division and let her feud with Kim, ODB, Taylor Wilde and everyone else.

I agree with this look at thing. The only way I can see Kong doing anything with the men is TNA that wouldn't make the main upper card look bad is if she was in the X - Division, which I sadly don't see that happening. Kong is great on paper, but again, she's torn through everyone and what else is there to do now?

She doesn't need to face upper mid card wrestlers. She should face mid carders. There are plenty of wrestlers in TNA who would benefit from having a feud with Kong. Most of the wrestlers are over because of the iMPACT Zone crowd. Not because they're good or great in any way. They're over because the fans are appreciative. Possibly because of the free tickets, compared to paying a fortune for WWE.

There's a difference between being over and being a star. A feud with Kong and somebody like Eric Young could make him into somebody fans respect instead of just like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back