It's only logical

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
It seems that there is MORE drama happening in the bar room, and there is really only real solution. Put Slyfox696 in full control of the bar room. There is ZERO doubt in my mind that there would be no more problems from the bar room.

^^

There will always be drama, there is always bound to be someone who will have a problem with someone or something, it is simply not possible to avoid that, not even with Sly have total control of the Bar Room

Oh, I'd be fine with that. I don't think it would eradicate drama completely, but it would be a change. I don't even have a problem with drama, it causes the bar to be more active.

Am I the only one that thinks this place would be boring without just a little drama?

yea, not a big deal. When you have such a varying degree of places, upbringings, character level, morals, and lifestyles, people are going to clash. Its almost a certainty

I just want to throw this out there. I really don't like shrimp. People seem to love it. I'll eat it, but I don't like it.

Let's see the drama this creates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back