It was a work, a work all along!

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
The Lacey von Erich thread. It was an experiment to see how many people would take something so terrible seriously, who would actually support the idea, and whether it was possible for me to defend a dreadful gimmick and make it work according to my personal belief on the business (Everything can succeed in one form or another, even if it needs some heavy editing). A warped warm up for the DL in a way.

It was pretty hilarious how annoyed the iMPACT Players got. And Tenta was in on it after his first post. Surprised no one picked up on his dramatic change of heart.

It was glorious. Trying to make it look like I really thought it would work was so hard. But in the end I got one sentence of TNA bashing in and that was all that mattered.

I actually do think it would work in another company as a running gag here and there. But in no way should it surface to the extent the OP says, and not in TNA.

She could pull off an Awesome Kong/Goldberg type of thing... PURE GOLD.

Edit: Plus since TNA is going hardcore LvE would've had to pee thumbtacks out or something.

The Lacey von Erich thread. It was an experiment to see how many people would take something so terrible seriously...whether it was possible for me to defend a dreadful gimmick and make it work according to my personal belief on the business

I didn't post in the thread, but I thought you were being serious.

Which really says a lot for what I think of your posting abilities.

If the gimmick really caught on, they could sell Lacey Von Rainsticks to the fans who want to make her bladder act up in the ring.

What purpose? Talking about Lacey von Erich's bladder problems... so many of you guys flipped out in that thread... if you had a purpose you wouldn't have cared. The factions have run their course.

What purpose? Talking about Lacey von Erich's bladder problems... so many of you guys flipped out in that thread... if you had a purpose you wouldn't have cared. The factions have run their course.
Shows the unity right there.

Yeah, good luck getting people to believe you. Nice cover up by the way.

No, he was joking. Before he even made the thread he was talking about making this thread just to piss you guys off, and it worked like a fucking charm. You guys are still pissing yourselves over it.

No, he was joking. Before he even made the thread he was talking about making this thread just to piss you guys off, and it worked like a fucking charm. You guys are still pissing yourselves over it.
pun2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back