Favorite Legend of Zelda Games

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
The Cage is kind of terrible a lot of the time. Let's get some real discussion going. What are your favorite Zelda games?

Mine are:

1. Link's Awakening. Just a ton of fun, and pure portable 2D Zelda bliss. Great story with an ending that really tugged on your heartstrings, the level design is top-notch, and it's just fun to play. Plus, in the original Game Boy game, there was an awesome glitch that warped you around and you could do some epic glitches to extend your game's life.

2. Majora's Mask. The creepy atmosphere was fantastic. It was also a bold experiment in videogames as a storytelling medium that worked perfectly. This game is a masterpiece. I love how realistic and deep it is, too. It shows that really, things happen all around us that we aren't aware of because we're too busy doing something else. Just makes you think, you know?

3. Four Swords Adventures. If you could afford multiple GBA-GC cords and your friends brought their GBAs, this was an unparalleled multiplayer experience. Clever puzzles, action galore, and stunning graphics all came together to make something awesome. Plus it's just hilarious to play with your friends and goof around.

What are yours. No, you don't have to give reasons. I just felt like it.

Majora's mask is the first zelda game that I really got into a played ..and the zelda ocarina of time game as well. Both games were really hard to figure out if you stopped playing them and then continued then a few months later. But they are lot's of fun to play.

1. The Ocarina of Time: Probably the best in the series. I have played ALTTP and I really dont think its on the same level.

2. Majora's Mask: A great game with a great atmosphere, the mystery and emotions involved and intertwined with the stories makes it an incredible experience.

3. Twilight Princess: Now I may seem 3-D biased, but Im not. I simply feel the platform games from the "modern" era are the best. I find the gameplay better as well as the whole experience. This game is no different as it has an cool story and is very fun.

I'm going to have to go with A Link to the Past. I'm going to leave it at that unless I can get a non-spam post count out of this, goddammit. >:|

And more recently, Majora's Mask, because of the BEN thing. That game was creepy as shit before the BEN thing. I can't even play it now.

1. Legend of Zelda
2. Link To The Past
3. Wind Waker
4. Twilight Princess

I don't care what people say about Wind Waker's art style. I loved the game, and I thought the look made the game better.

1. Ocarina of Time - Almost beat it, but right before beating Gandolf the game decided that I didn't need my save data so I never got to beat it.

2. Majora's Mask - Pretty much every reason already listed.

3. Link to the Past - One of the first games I played, possibly 4th after, Super Mario Bros, Sonic, and Paperboy.

I think Majora's Mask is severely underrated by a lot of hardcore Orcarina of Time fans. People kept saying that it would always remain in the shadow of its predecessor but I thought it truly was a masterpiece and had a creepy yet engrossing atmosphere. I also enjoyed Wind Waker. And yes, I actually liked the graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back