• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Ultimate Warrior to TNA Being Hinted At?

This is proof of why most of the IWC are dumbasses. Since when have you ever seen a wrestling storyline start off with Youtube videos? Never. Wrestling storylines begin in the ring and end in the ring, so hell no Warrior is not coming to TNA, period.

To answer the OPs question, NO this is not a wrestling angle, Warrior is not on his way to TNA, Hogan is not in an angle talking about his past drug use/pimping out is ex. Warrior is just a nut desperate for some attention.
@ straight line stitch, off the top of my head, big show, Kevin Sullivan, lex luger, macho man, Nash, sullivans old group, flair to name a few Hogan put over in WCW besides goldberg,I can prob come up with more if I actually think about it, but really there's only one name I need and u can forget the rest on this list BILLY KIDMAN 3 F'IN WEEKS IN A ROW. So to say he only Put over Goldberg u must not have actually watched WCW.....

By the way, i was only joking when i said that maybe Warrors video is Hogan impregnating Karma but if the aligations of sexual swinging is ture, then maybe i'm right :D

Now that I think about it, Ultimate Warrior has beef with Hulk Hogan. Storyline-wise, so does Sting. How about Flash and Justice / Rock team up once again and we have a Power Team USA / Freedom Fighters / Blade Runners reunion. Let’s see, Blade Runners vs. Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair…sounds like a money match to me!!

No.

He doesn't like Hogan and is threatening to put of a video revealing his opinion's on Hogan, which my be real or not, but it's probably gonna make alot people agaist Hogan, and obviously Hogan doesn't want that.

Then you got Hogan filing a lawsuit against Warrior, this is a real life situation, not a storyline.

And besides, Warrior is not even remotely relevant, so it would've even benefit TNA in any way if he went to TNA, except the nogastical douchebag's who can't more on from the 90's.

No.

He doesn't like Hogan and is threatening to put of a video revealing his opinion's on Hogan, which my be real or not, but it's probably gonna make alot people agaist Hogan, and obviously Hogan doesn't want that.

Then you got Hogan filing a lawsuit against Warrior, this is a real life situation, not a storyline.

And besides, Warrior is not even remotely relevant, so it would've even benefit TNA in any way if he went to TNA, except the nogastical douchebag's who can't more on from the 90's.

the preview was lame. warrior went so far as to make fun of hogan's hairstyle and the fact that he still wears sunglasses and doo rags.

You seriously dont believe he is actually dead right? :lmao: That was a rumor started about 15 years ago. There has been one man that played the Ultimate Warrior and that was Jim Hellwig.

Awww crap! Seriously! It would have made sense but now you`re telling me yet another fifty-something year old below-average wrestler might be making a comeback?? He might as well have been dead for all I care... No offense to the man but the wrestling character himself is very much kinda passé. Rumors and all that. No matter at this point! This is 2011 and I`m pretty sure the Ultimate Warrior should not be a part of it.

Ultimate Warrior shouldn't even exist. The man is a piece of crap who rambles like a old man on crack. TNA isn't stupid enough ( at least i hope) to bring in the Warrior.

Earth to stupid guy.... He has a new merchandise contract with WWE. Don't think they'd allow him to be working for TNA

not to mention the fact he despises Hogan, so why would he want to go work for him?

Grow a brain....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back