• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Ultimate Warrior to TNA Being Hinted At?

Have you seen the Warrior lately? The dude is still a beast. I don't think anyone would ever mistake him for Kerry Von Erich.

I don't understand why everyone hates The Warrior so much, I personally am a fan... though I don't want to see him in TNA, I'd love to see him get a WWE Legends Contract

The Warrior is still huge. I think he's at the very least receiving a TRT dose of testosterone. People at his age don't look like how he does naturally.

I am a huge Warrior fan to this day. But I think a Legends contract with the WWE will be against everything the Warrior stands for. This guy got fucked by the WWE multiple times. Hell, they even libeled him with that video they released a couple years ago. If Warrior ever came back to them, it'd destroy every piece of integrity that man has.

I don't think Warrior will go to TNA. If he goes back to anything where it should be a one shot at Wrestlemania.

If Warrior does go to TNA, he should just do some tag matches & short feuds. He's not a long time performer which is fine.

The man is dead! Let him rest! To bring back a washed up personality to rake in a few more bucks is one thing but to bring a wrestler from the grave is just sad and greedy! I know older gimmicks have been exploited but is there a wrestler out there to replicate and exploit the UW gimmick without making it look pathetic and sad? Not so sure... Not everything revolves about the older bastards! They have a reputation, yes but we're talking about a held-down new generation. now. The old schoold is better, not so convinced. WHO WOULD PORTRAY THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR?!? Just for a money feud?! Not so sure... How much disrespect are you willing to throw in in there?? ;)

You seriously dont believe he is actually dead right? :lmao: That was a rumor started about 15 years ago. There has been one man that played the Ultimate Warrior and that was Jim Hellwig.

The Warrior is still huge. I think he's at the very least receiving a TRT dose of testosterone. People at his age don't look like how he does naturally.

I am a huge Warrior fan to this day. But I think a Legends contract with the WWE will be against everything the Warrior stands for. This guy got fucked by the WWE multiple times. Hell, they even libeled him with that video they released a couple years ago. If Warrior ever came back to them, it'd destroy every piece of integrity that man has.

First, it's not libel if it's true. I didn't see the Warrior with any lawsuits.

Second, he got fucked by the WWE multiple times? Warrior is that you? The guy is a douche and a fucking headcase and that's putting it mildly. If anything he fucked over the WWF many times and that has been documented by many different wrestlers.

I don't think TNA is dumb enough to sign him but if they do whoever got him into TNA should be shot. He's a one trick pony and that one trick was used up two decades ago.

Warrior in TNA, I tell you what I wouldn't be surprised if this is whole twitter feud is a set up for Hogan/Warrior III @ Bound for Glory, the key factor is, Hogan/Warrior could wrestle 1000x and not one of their matches means shit, because it never happened in WWE the biggest stage of them all, how many people know Hogan pinned Warrior in WCW? not many the match isn't even thought of when talking about big matches WCW put on, but Hogan/Warrior I @ WrestleMania 6 is an instant classic because it happened at the right time and on the correct stage for maximim effect.

Impact Wrestling can do this feud but in all honesty the match and feud would be worthless in the long run, Goldberg/Hogan II wouldn't draw, in wrestling (and Boxing/UFC) some bouts are classics and they're never was/will be a rematch and Hogan/Warrior & Goldberg/Rock were them matches in wrestling that one time only was enough, Hogan needed to stroke his ego and pin Warrior so WCW brought him in, but seriously a "rubber" match now means NOTHING and Impact bring Warrior in would be a waste of money.

Sounds like another one of the "Warrior sighting" rumors that pop up occasionally, telling us he's about to sign with a wrestling company. Usually, there's nothing to them.

But I'll say this: Warrior is one of the few things WCW handled correctly. They knew of his penchant for leaving his employer at the drop of a dime and figured he'd pull the same stunt with them. So, when he did sign, the company didn't bother putting him in preliminary matches in an effort to show him building his way to the title. Instead, they booked him directly in the main event, knowing that if he decided to bolt, at least they'd have a couple of PPVs with him in there.

Then, he did what they surmised he would; he disappeared for reasons known only to his drug-addled mind. At least there was some benefit to WCW for his having worked there.

Is it now TNA's turn? It remains to be seen, but if they do try to employ him, they'll hopefully follow WCW's method and get the maximum benefit from what is sure to be a short-term engagement. If they sign him to a long-term contract, they're even dumber than I thought.

NO to Ultimate Warror. Back in the day, he was entertaining and fun to watch, but now and today, he's not. Bringing him back to any major wrestling company would be a mistake, all he is now is a name. he's not going to give you a Mania like performance like he did with Hogan years ago. Some people will like him back in a major wrestling ring, but most will think he's a waste of money and the difference with Hart and Warrior is that Warrior had his chance in WCW to revive his career and he looked awful in WCW, Hart was returning to a ring for the first time in WWE and going against the guy who screwed him in Vince McMahon, that's why the crowd was hot for it, they wanted to see McMahon get his. Warrior (if signed by TNA) will basically have one or three feuds and be gone and not many will care.

First, it's not libel if it's true. I didn't see the Warrior with any lawsuits.

Second, he got fucked by the WWE multiple times? Warrior is that you? The guy is a douche and a fucking headcase and that's putting it mildly. If anything he fucked over the WWF many times and that has been documented by many different wrestlers.

I don't think TNA is dumb enough to sign him but if they do whoever got him into TNA should be shot. He's a one trick pony and that one trick was used up two decades ago.

First of all he did sue them and one of the cases is still pending. Second, if that video they released was true and that Warrior fucked over the WWF many times, then why do they keep asking him to join their HOF?

sounds to me like the OP did what the Warrior is hoping his videos are doing; making him relevant.

It's no surprise that Warrior and Hogan have not been fans of each other. And fortunately for Hogan, he's been able to stay somewhat relevant because of his name and history. I highly doubt HH wants any part of Warrior being anywhere near him.

Someone brought up the match between Warrior and OJ. Yes Warrior still looked and acted like the Warrior of old, but who knows what kind of wrestling condition he is in now. That match is 4 years old already.

As long as people are talking about him, UW will continue to bash anyone and everyone to remain in the spotlight.

Warrior doesn't need wrestling anymore. He enjoys spending his days sniffing around conservitives and learning racism at the feet of Pat Robertson.

Does Bischoff think it's 1998? And back then, he thought it was 1990.

How many people want Halloween Havoc 98 amplified by about 1000 times?

Please don't make this happen TNA.

I think they could maybe come up with a story line for Warrior to come in and feud with Immortal. I could see him having some promos with Hogan and Flair, it could be in interesting. Maybe they could have Hogan and Flair (Immortal) vs Warrior and Sting (Bladerunners) at Bound for Glory.

I think they could maybe come up with a story line for Warrior to come in and feud with Immortal. I could see him having some promos with Hogan and Flair, it could be in interesting. Maybe they could have Hogan and Flair (Immortal) vs Warrior and Sting (Bladerunners) at Bound for Glory.
Dear sweet God. That might be the first tag match where the combined ages of the participants was greater than 200. People wouldn't bet on if someone had a heart attack during the match; there'd be an over/under for how many heart attacks were had during the match.

Sting would easily be the most athletic person in that match, and even he's slowed down quite a few steps. The one good thing about this match is that you could go to the bathroom, take a dump, hit the concession stand and be back with your hot dog having missed an arm drag and a lot of heavy sweating.

Fuck no!!! Ultimate Warrior should never return to wrestling, he shouldn't have returned in 1998 in the first place.

Maybe they could have Hogan and Flair (Immortal) vs Warrior and Sting (Bladerunners) at Bound for Glory.

BigDaddyKewl, are you insane? Hogan has no back, so no chance in hell of having him back in the ring.

I just want to say..

I AM FOR THE RETURN OF THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR

Wouldn't you guys have liked to see Macho Man one last time in some sort of capacity?

Warrior got me all hyped up against Hogan now, and I want to see this progress even more. Warrior seems to be jacked in his recent video and as someone who has only seen past videos of the Warrior, I'd really like to get to see him once again.

Fuck all the wrestling fans who think they can tell a wrestle when to retire and stay away... I don't care if Warrior doesn't wrestle at all.. it would be damn interesting to see him getting involved in any capacity though.

Hey look a train wreck!!!!... are you going to look away? Fuck no... Imma get a front row seat.

His videos is probably just gonna say how he found a bunch of drugs in hogans house and held people down during his career.

By the way, if i read the quote on the main site correctly... did he say "TIME IS CLOSE TO RIP FRESH ASS" :wtf: I don't know about you but where i grew up ripping ass doesn't mean what i think he's trying to say.:farttorch:

Does anyone else think Warriors karma video is Hogan impregnating Karma?

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Congratulations, you have just Ultimate Warriored yourself with this post.

Now back on the topic, Fuck no Ultimate Warrior is never showing up in TNA. They are not stupid enough ( i hope) to bring that f'n piece of Sh*t in the company.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Congratulations, you have just Ultimate Warriored yourself with this post.

Now back on the topic, Fuck no Ultimate Warrior is never showing up in TNA. They are not stupid enough ( i hope) to bring that f'n piece of Sh*t in the company.

Stop, rewind, and play...

Warrior is a piece of shit? Why? Because he's telling the truth about Hogan's bullshit? Well then I guess you're a piece of shit too cause I'm more than damn sure you've called people on someone's bullshit. Warrior's videos and everything he's said about Hogan, have always been backed up by a lot of workers. Hell even Vince McMahon has said that Warrior was right a few times. Hogan's nothing but an attention ****e who does nothing but kill anything he touches.

WWF :: Killed it when found guilty with steroids. It took Hart, HBK, and Austin to revive it.
WCW :: Killed it by being a shitty ass booker.
TNA :: In the process of killing the careers of MANY once bright stars, including AJ Styles.

---

As for the main topic, after these videos, I would hope Warrior would have the brains to stick to WSW and help them out as opposed to going to a dying company.

WWF :: Killed it when found guilty with steroids. It took Hart, HBK, and Austin to revive it.
TNA :: In the process of killing the careers of MANY once bright stars, including AJ Styles.

Straight Line Stitch, 1)Hogan was never found guilty of steroids and even saved Mcmahon. 2) Hogan may have had creative control over his character in WCW, but he was never booking the whole show. 3) Hogan in TNA doesn't have full power ( at least i think so), so lets wait and see.

As for Ultimate Warrior, what was his greatest achievement? 1 match against Hogan at Wrestlemania 6, yeah thats more than i have accomplished in my life but stiil its the only thing of note that he ever did. Whats his fucking problem.

Lets just hope this just another pointless Warrior rant & not an attempt to get back into Impact Wrestling. Personally, I don't see how anyone can take this guy seriously....even in his prime he made the Great Kahli look like Dean Malenko. At 175 years years old, I don't imagine he's any better.

Straight Line Stitch, 1)Hogan was never found guilty of steroids and even saved Mcmahon.

Neither was Barry Bonds until AFTER he hit his record 73rd home run... If you really think that Hogan wasn't on steroids back in the 80s, then you're blind and I feel bad for you.

2) Hogan may have had creative control over his character in WCW, but he was never booking the whole show.

Again, this is false. The entire time Hogan was in WCW, he constantly rewrote the show to make sure it fit HIS needs. The fact that GOLDBERG was probably the only guy he put over in WCW is just the testament in how much of a prick he really is.

3) Hogan in TNA doesn't have full power ( at least i think so), so lets wait and see.

He's gone on record countless times saying that he's head of the creative team with Eric Bischoff.

As for Ultimate Warrior, what was his greatest achievement? 1 match against Hogan at Wrestlemania 6, yeah thats more than i have accomplished in my life but stiil its the only thing of note that he ever did. Whats his fucking problem.

Warrior was to Macho Man and Hogan what Triple H was to Stone Cold and the Rock in the attitude era... or what Stone Cold was to HBK and Bret Hart in the WWF Classic era... the only difference is that Warrior had one of the biggest followings in the WWE and sure his achievements didn't show much for it, but then again, what does Christian have to show for his time in WWE? 2 days as champion?

Again, this is false. The entire time Hogan was in WCW, he constantly rewrote the show to make sure it fit HIS needs. The fact that GOLDBERG was probably the only guy he put over in WCW is just the testament in how much of a prick he really is.

Straight Line Stitch, thats creative control. That means he handles how his character is portrayed on TV. He wasn't booking as to if Dean Malenko is going to loose or not to Chris Jericho.

He's gone on record countless times saying that he's head of the creative team with Eric Bischoff.

Wrong. Him and Bischoff can only put input on what is written by Russo. Russo is the one writing the shows.

Neither was Barry Bonds until AFTER he hit his record 73rd home run... If you really think that Hogan wasn't on steroids back in the 80s, then you're blind and I feel bad for you.

Of course Hogan was taking steroids, who wasn't at that time? What i meant is that he saved Mcmahon by saying that Mcmahon never sold him the steroids.

If any of you don't think warrior is doing a shoot interview, you're morons hogan isn't going to let russo or any of the geniuses at tna write as cript that paints linda as a ****e, she would sue tna and hogan faster than you can
say tna impact. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back