• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is the WZ Daily t shirt anti-semitic?

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I was wearing the red WZ Daily t shirt (the one with the pig) and a Hasidic on the street said it was an affront to his faith. I told him to fuck off (he was acting aggressive) and walked away.

I am white for the record (I'm also white off the record) and don't think it's anti-semitic, but maybe I'm making all of this up?

It's not imaginary till J-Glass offers the perspective of his tribe. And maybe not even then.

I thought we were close enough that you wouldn't put a hyphen in my name.

My perspective is this: what's a WZ Daily t-shirt?

Just the hottest thing around that costs only twenty of your American dollars.

Or seventy six and a half of my Canadian rubles.

The fact that you're paying $20 for a t-shirt that identifies you as someone who talks about wrestling online is what offends my Jewish sensibilities.

I live in the Middle East. To buy pork you have to go in a special sealed off section of the supermarket. Maybe taking mutual offence in this t-shirt is what will make Israel and Palestine get along.

I was wearing my John Cena "The champ is here" t-shirt the other day, with the arrow pointing to my junk and was confronted by two eunichs celebrating and celebating with ice cream.

The next day, this little Cenationer went to apologise, but they weren't happy at all. Don't know why... all the t-shirt said was:
"You want some come
get some".

There's no pleasing some people...

That's my gimmick, you fuck. Don't be an unoriginal hack, ya unoriginal hack.

timthumb.php

I was wearing my John Cena "The champ is here" t-shirt the other day, with the arrow pointing to my junk and was confronted by two eunichs celebrating and celebating with ice cream.

The next day, this little Cenationer went to apologise, but they weren't happy at all. Don't know why... all the t-shirt said was:
"You want some come
get some".

There's no pleasing some people...

Well, considering you were most likely wearing the shirt sans pants, you absolutely deserved their ire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back