Is MWats JKO?

Is MWats JKO?

• Yes

• No

• Tookie!

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are certainly no Bryan Danielson.

Absolutely right Dave. In order to be Danielson, you need not have charisma, a shitty theme song, and have the entire IWC on you cock at once. Sadly, Jonnie only has two out of three requirements met....

tookie.jpg

TOOKIE!

I don't know why every awful new face around here needs to be an old one. It's not like the internet, or even the IWC, is short on idiots with opinions.

Shame we can't have a Gimmick Battle Royal here.
Bring back Sid, Rage, JKO, F-5 Monster, Deadman, Battlez and others and stuff 'em all into one thread.

While we're at it, I hear there's a new federal Law mandating all discussion forums having at least two mentally challenged posters. I suggest that we bring back Spambino and TheNextIrrelavantBookerFromTheEndofWCW...

Absolutely right Dave. In order to be Danielson, you need not have charisma, a shitty theme song, and have the entire IWC on you cock at once. Sadly, Jonnie only has two out of three requirements met....
Well, since when in the hell do I have a shitty theme song? And I don't have the IWC on my genitals. So I have no charisma, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back