Is MWats JKO?

Is MWats JKO?

• Yes

• No

• Tookie!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have no idea who the JKO is so I can't honestly answer the poll.

I am glad that my posting skills suck sufficiently that they can't be confused with anyone else.

The only reason I don't think Vash is JKO is because of his avatar. We used that for the WZJOB squad and God knows JKO wouldn't want to be affiliated with us.

The only reason I don't think Vash is JKO is because of his avatar. We used that for the WZJOB squad and God knows JKO wouldn't want to be affiliated with us.

ok someone else repped me for my avatar talking about the WZJOB Squad.

What the hell is the WZJOB Squad.

If I told you, you would cry. I was the leader of people who considered themselves "jobbers" on the WZ totem pole.

If I told you, you would cry. I was the leader of people who considered themselves "jobbers" on the WZ totem pole.

ah makes sense.

Where is this JKO was his account deleted or something?

Would like to see why people keep comparing me to this fuck.

You see JKO was fuck or whatever term you prefer but he managed to not get banned for a long time until he posted Batman and Robin fucking or something.

Hey, now, Leafy, don't forget about WZDX...or forget about it, it needs aborted from my memory, and every time I stepped up to lead it I had to leave for days.

Vash strikes me more as a bitter F-5 Monster. Give him the Skeeter avatar again. The MWats dude wouldn't surprise me. Lets prove it. Get pics of Lil John and Rihanna in here.

It'd probably be best not to remember WZDX Leafy, it's probably the worst fail I've ever done on these forums, and I've had many.

I was Triple H, J-Dogg was HBK, Falkon was Chyna, MRC was Funaki (new addition), King Patrick was Rick Rude, JKO was X-Pac, Alex was Billy Gunn.

I actually had the promo I was writing (never posted) going:

We're DX, badass, Simply Ravishing, Oh You Didn't Know, then (dubbed voice and all) Indeed! by Funaki. I might actually post, and show you all the worst promo ever written. I did it as a joke and I'm still ashamed of it.

I was Triple H, J-Dogg was HBK, Falkon was Chyna, MRC was Funaki (new addition), King Patrick was Rick Rude, JKO was X-Pac, Alex was Billy Gunn.

I actually had the promo I was writing (never posted) going:

We're DX, badass,

Simply Ravishing,

Oh You Didn't Know,

Then (dubbed voice and all) Indeed! by Funaki. I might actually post, and show you all the worst promo ever written. I did it as a joke and I'm still ashamed of it.

We gotta start that again someday....good times, only I'd take La Familia this time....they were better than WZDX...

Nice stir to the conversation. First we talk about shit. Then we piss on the shit to make it stink more.

Vash strikes me more as a bitter F-5 Monster. Give him the Skeeter avatar again. The MWats dude wouldn't surprise me. Lets prove it. Get pics of Lil John and Rihanna in here.

rihanna3.jpg

lil-john.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back