Is Kevin Dunn responsible for Asuka's depush?

cyhh2002

Cody Rhodes Diva
I heard rumors that the reason why Asuka hasn't been pushed as of late is because WWE Executive Producer Kevin Dunn is not a fan of hers. This is the same man who reportedly killed Bayley and Becky Lynch's pushes. Thoughts?

He is Vince's #1 yes man so it's possible but in the end Vince makes all the main roster decisions. I don't like playing the race card but unless you're white and/or speak English Vince will eventually get tired of you. People (mostly us on the 'net) have been calling Vince out on his racism for years and this is just another on the long list of questionable and slightly racist shit he's done

I feel that it's more the fact that she's on the same brand as Charlotte. The thing is, Charlotte is a Flair, everybody knows who ric flair so it's easier for them to market Ric Flair's daughter then it is to market Asuka even through asuka is 10 time the wrestler charlotte is. So in their eyes, Charlotte is the star and everybody else outside of Ronda rousey is just another wrestler they can feed to either one of them.

I don't know who is responsible for anything but I wouldn't get too worked up over Asuka having little exposure on tv lately. She got a huge push to start her main roster career. There isn't enough time or interest in women's wrestling on a two hour show that has a main men's title, a secondary men's title, a tag title, Daniel Bryan and no more branded PPVs. Asuka is a casualty of these things. The women not named Ronda have to wait there turn. Even Charlotte spent her time seemingly out of the scene for a decent while after her initial Carmella feud.

Even Charlotte spent her time seemingly out of the scene for a decent while after her initial Carmella feud.

Just to clarify something, the reason why Charlotte was out of the scene for a while after her initial feud with Carmella was because she had a problem with her breast implants and had to get operated, so they took her out for a while. I think the only time Charlotte wasn't the focus of the division was when she first got drafted to smackdown and they didn't have anything for her because they already had a title program in place with naomi and Natalya so she took a backseat to those them until it was her turn to feud with Natalya. but outside of that or being force to take a break because of a minor injury, she's pretty much was the focal point of smackdown since joining them just like she was on raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back