• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is John Cena really an ass kisser?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Last night CM Punk said the only reason John Cena is considered "the best" is because he kisses Vince McMahon's ass. Is this true?

I never thought Cena would be the type to brown nose, it's not what he stands for. I figure he just really pushed himself really hard and didn't ask any questions. I thought all he's got came from hard work and going above and beyond. He's works harder and gives back more then any other wrestler and I wouldn't think he needed to kiss someones ass due to his supernatural work ethic.

I believe Hogan and The Rock would kiss Vince's ass, but not John Cena.
Was Punk lying or is Cena just another member of the VKM "kiss my ass" club?

So you want to know if John Cena is an ass kisser. And you ask the IWC? The IWC knows nothing about what happens behind the scenes.

Well it wouldn't shock me to learn that the "hardest worker" stuff is a complete fabrication or at the very least is embellished generously because Cena knows how to play the game. But don't listen to me. I'm jaded like that.

Here's what Punk said:
There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Vince McMahon’s ass.You’re as good as kissing Vince McMahon’s ass as Hulk Hogan was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Dwayne though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

That's a pretty big thing Punk is accusing Cena of, yet everyone enjoyed the promo and found it truthful.

Using the Miz as a case study I would say hard worker is indeed code for kissing Vince's ass. If everyone else had to kiss someones ass to get to the top of Vince's pecking order why should we believe Cena is any different?

Then again it isn't like everything he said is a truth because this wasn't a shoot. It was a promo that included believable feelings that likely there is some truth to parts of.

That was the one part of the promo I didn't agree with.

Cena was the one to step up and say that Danielson getting fired was an unjust. Cena also supposedly chewed out Vince for his actions against Zack Ryder. An ass kisser doesn't stand up for the boys like that.

If anything, Vince kisses Cena's ass.

That was the one part of the promo I didn't agree with.

Cena was the one to step up and say that Danielson getting fired was an unjust. Cena also supposedly chewed out Vince for his actions against Zack Ryder. An ass kisser doesn't stand up for the boys like that.

If anything, Vince kisses Cena's ass.

thats bullshit. Hes just trying to not be blamed by the fans for it. Watch next weeks raw and you will see what i mean. He trys to kiss the fans asses too.

Even if he is a brown nose, I still think he's funny as hell. He's probably funnier then Santino.

[YOUTUBE]rVFJzN20jhQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

How are we to know he Cena licks arse ? The only people who know are Cena, Vince and people backstage. But if CM Punk says he does then i'll believe him ! But lets be honest wouldn't you kiss arse to get to the top ? ... Who hasnt done that to get what they want ?

I have never thought of Cena as an ass-kisser, just as the golden boy.

I dont see Rock as an ass-kisser either

They both worked very hard to get to where they are now, especially John. He is a company man and will work his ass off to succeed and it has paid off for him.

Anyone who has ever gotten any kind of promotion in life is guilty of a bit of ass kissing.

Go ahead and say you aren't, then everyone will know that you're a liar.

Something tells me that Vince came up with this angle on his own, there isn't a chance in hell WWE's "creative writers" came up with something that good and memorable unless they finally decided to pull their fingers out. Cena probably did kiss ass to get the top spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back