Is Jake Trying To Get Banned?

Is Jake Trying To Get Banned?

• Yes

• No

• Shut Up

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Poll will be up for this in a minute. What do you think? I've noticed lately that he has been much more flamey than usual and that he's started to create threads just for the lolz and to piss people off (see his thread on Kennedy Marks). It's funny as hell, and he has once again made this place incredibly fun, but I'm not exactly sure what his motivation is. Is he trying to get banned?

Jake makes threads because that's what Jake does. pretty much he knows how to push the right buttons. And yes, Jake tries to push the envelope to see if someone will ban him.

Jake = God
God = Santino
Jake = Santino

Something like that.

And since Jake is above self hate, his love for Santino will continue!

God your confusing... So Jake is Santino? Then he'd have to hate himself to make you hate him. I think he'd do it.

But God will never hate himself.... er neither would Jake. Makes sense now.

And because of this, Jake is in the tournament twice, and thus should be disqualified. Sorry Marquis and Harthan.

Jake does what Jake wants, and he des it mostly to get a reaction out of people on the forum i wouldn't sweat it to much

TM you should bow down to me. I am Santino according to Shocky's headline. Just read it and bow down to me.

What do you think?

No.

I've noticed lately that he has been much more flamey than usual

I don't think I'm flamey. I'm cutting, there's a difference.

and that he's started to create threads just for the lolz and to piss people off (see his thread on Kennedy Marks).

Always done it.

It's not me who loses my cool in those threads. Not my fault if people get emotional over a fake sport and forums in general.

It's funny as hell,

Thanks, but I only do it for me.

and he has once again made this place incredibly fun,

There are no personalities on this forum anmore.

but I'm not exactly sure what his motivation is.

To amuse myself. Which more people should do.

Is he trying to get banned?

No.

I don't think Jake could get banned for anything other than a huge thing. He's done too much to be treated like most posters.

I suppose. But I know people with thicker skin in life so I don't think I'm really messing with people. Not like I could anyway.

I don't think Jake could get banned. I laughed my ass off during his "Hornswoggle is a rapist" thread, which ran WAY longer than I ever thought it would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back