Is it time to stop burying Londrick?

a7xoff

GLaD I'm not you...
I heard that a while back, Paul London was in some heat with Vince, but that was back in the summer. So here's my question. Why has the WWE not started to push these guys on Raw like they did on Smackdown! They both have amazing athletic abilities that were showcased constantly on SD!, but since coming to Raw they were in the title picture once or twice and got utterly destroyed. Last night was just a continuation, but a team like Londrick loosing to Carlito and Santino? I mean I love Santino as much as anyone, but I don't think him teaming with Carlito should beat the SD! tag champs who were dominant at one point. I hope WWE gets over whatever it is they have against these guys and start pushing them on Raw. They certainly have what it takes to be a great Raw tag team, now WWE let them show it...

**sorry if this exists already***

I agree. I was so disappointed with that loss. These two are two of the best athletes on RAW today. And losing to a team that has done what lately. I guy that just barely had a title reign(i love the guy, but he's not the best wrestler), and a guy that was jobbing to Hornswaggle! I just don't think it's right.

Paul London and Brian Kendrick are in my opinion the top tag team in the wwe because they have the perfect balance of strength and highflying moves. I don't like to much that Rhodes and Holly got it because they don't have close to the talend that london and kendrick have. I want them to use London and Kendrick more because they deserve the titles and I know that if they have the titles there reign would be longer than it was on smackdown.

i dont know what WWE is thinking, it doesnt make sense that they can be this stupid, londrick are one of the most entertaining tag team out there nowadays and they keep burying them, and its not even to a legit tag team... carlito and santino?

santino just had the dumbest loss to RVD... and now he goes and beats probably the top tag team on SD with some1 who was jobbing to hornswoggle?

whatever vince has against them (actually i think its something with paul) he should stop this dumbass shit and start pushing these guys like crazy, these guys could draw man, they have that attitude of extreme kinda like the hardys did, WWE could sell tons of crap off of them if pushed right, vince being the smart buisnessman he is i thought he would've done this by now... londrick is the only tag team they have that could sell merchandise... use them u dumbass...

i dont know what WWE is thinking, it doesnt make sense that they can be this stupid, londrick are one of the most entertaining tag team out there nowadays and they keep burying them, and its not even to a legit tag team... carlito and santino?

santino just had the dumbest loss to RVD... and now he goes and beats probably the top tag team on SD with some1 who was jobbing to hornswoggle?

whatever vince has against them (actually i think its something with paul) he should stop this dumbass shit and start pushing these guys like crazy, these guys could draw man, they have that attitude of extreme kinda like the hardys did, WWE could sell tons of crap off of them if pushed right, vince being the smart buisnessman he is i thought he would've done this by now... londrick is the only tag team they have that could sell merchandise... use them u dumbass...

I agree. I think that Londrick could be like the Hardy's I think JR mentioned a new version of the rockers on Raw last night or something like that. It's ridiculous that Londrick is stuck jobbing to virtually everyone. Not only is it not good for the team of Londrick, but it gives fans the opinion that they are weak, which is rubbish. Londrick is right now probably the most athletic team in the WWE consisting of two of the (arguably) best misused talent in the WWE... Londrick could easily sell as much merch as the Hardys. They have a lot of similarities, and look how popular they are (the Hardys that is) If pushed correctly Londrick I think could surpass them even...

i like LonDrick a lot, but now isn't the time to push them. You have a pretty decently liked face team that just won the belts. They can't keep feuding with CaDoch every week. So bring in this new team to challenge them for the belts. we're probably going to see a gradual rise from SanLito over the next few weeks before they finally challenge RhodCore for the belts.

Plus, by pushing SanLito, they finally I think have a good enough gimmick to get Santino truly over and show what he can do rather than just talking and getting the holy hell kicked out of him every week.

But yeah, LonDrick's time will come. Just not now. They need to keep pushing the new face tag team, and in order to get them over more, we're going to have to watch new heel teams beat up on 'em so they can get to the same tier as the champs.

I think it was a bad move trading londrick to raw, quite frankly their just not ready for raw yet. I was hoping for big things for londrick when they came to raw but they keep getting burried week in week out & it's a spit in the face to tag team wrestling i mean these guys are phenomenal in the ring & they should be world tag champs, but instead wwe sticks the straps on holly & rhodes which i'm not too keen on. Anyway hopefully they win the belts soon. If not, move them back to SD! cos their going nowhere on raw IMO.

See that's just it. I understand that when Vince and London had their differences he brought them to RAW so they could loose. However even with them loosing week in and week out they still are getting good crowd reaction. Surley Vince has much larger issues to deal with then Paul London of all people. So why not give creative the ok to push these guys. If WWE wants Holly and Rhodes to be champs that's great. Have them as champs and have Londrick fight with the Rednecks for the #1 contendership. I think before and if WWE is going to push Santino and Carlito as a team they need to push another face team, and if I'm not mistaken Londrick is the only option.

This is sad to say the least, London is a real athlete and is one of the best high flyers in WWE today. If WWE were smart they would put london and kenerick back in the tag title scene as the tag team division is in desperate need for tag teams. It's just stupid, These two guys are so good but they jobbing it doesnt make any sense. And yeh there getting good crowd reactions as well, so why job them? Lets hope they get a push soon back in the title hunt.

I think Vince has pretty much forgotten about them, and since he apparently doesn't give a shit about the Tag division, sees no reason to push them again...at least not yet, I, like everyone else, wish he would push them again, and if I were gonna do it, I'd wait till WM, and have a Tag Team Turmoil match to unify both tag titles, (since two tag division are to much for them to book properally:rolleyes:) then have Londrick come out of nowhere and win it, I think that would be pretty badass

Londrick are a great tag team and they remind me alot of the Hardys. When they got drafted to Raw, I saw big things for them. But the WWE hasnt done anything useful with them. Yet again almost every supserstar that got drafted to Raw this year, hasnt done anything useful.

Raw has too much talent, so it is hard for a superstar(especially tag teams) to stand out from the rest. WWE shouldnt bury Londrick because they can be very useful in the future and could possibly bring back good tag team wrestling.

Also it was stupid drafting them to Raw in the first place as they are Cruiserweights. But yet again the WWE doesnt give a shit about that division either so what does it matter.

I hate to say it, but I really don't think Londrick deserves a push more then they are getting right now. Although, i do like the fact of maybe setting up a feud with Duece and Domino, maybe even bringing Lance Cade and Murdoch from Raw to toss in some more action. Smackdown! the last couple of years have really lacked in the Tag Team department. So i think the best bet for Londrick is for them to feud either on Raw with Murdoch & Cade or bring Murdoch and Cade to Smackdown and have 3 teams(D&D, LC&TM and Londrick) feud to set up something for Wrestlemania.

Why not just leave Londrick on Raw and actually have some more teams on Raw. I mean lets look... You got Cade and Murdoch as heels. Possibly Santino and Carlito as heels. Ya got the Highlanders (who are they?) as heels. Holly and Rhodes as faces, and finally Londrick as faces. That's it 5 teams on Raw and only 2 of them seem to be allowed in a storyline at one time. I think a feud between Londrick and Carlito and Santino would be benifical for both teams. Moreso for Londrick because since coming to Raw they really have had zero sucess while both Carlito and Santino have been the IC champ. I think that a feud between the two teams could set Lodrick in a much better spot on Raw then they are now if they produce good matches against guys like Carlito who are pretty damn athletic themselves.

Why not just leave Londrick on Raw and actually have some more teams on Raw. I mean lets look... You got Cade and Murdoch as heels. Possibly Santino and Carlito as heels. Ya got the Highlanders (who are they?) as heels. Holly and Rhodes as faces, and finally Londrick as faces. That's it 5 teams on Raw and only 2 of them seem to be allowed in a storyline at one time. I think a feud between Londrick and Carlito and Santino would be benifical for both teams. Moreso for Londrick because since coming to Raw they really have had zero sucess while both Carlito and Santino have been the IC champ. I think that a feud between the two teams could set Lodrick in a much better spot on Raw then they are now if they produce good matches against guys like Carlito who are pretty damn athletic themselves.

Well, either way you still have to take the titles from Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly somehow. Holly & Rhodes have to be in the mix somehow because they are the tag champions, unless they have a feud between Carlito & Santino vs Londrick for #1 contendership, but still I don't believe Londrick have earned their push on Raw just yet. I also, don't think that Santino and Carlito make a good team. They just don't fit together. Now, I can see Carlito and Mr. Kennedy would make a good team. So maybe I can see Mr Kennedy and Carlito vs Londrick for #1 Contender at maybe No Way Out. Then have the winner face Rhodes and Holly at 'Mania. Now that I can see, but Rhodes and Holly still don't fit as a team in my opinion.I think Rhodes should become a heel.

As I said. Right now there are 5 teams. so there does not have to be 1 tag team storyline going on at a time. WWE can very easliy have Cade and Murdoch vs Holly and Rhodes while having a feud between Londrick and Carlito and Santino. WWE tag team storylines used to be very interesting, but laltey they have gone stale. Give the Highlanders that shot they keep wanting and have Cade and Murdoch feud with Londrick even. There are so many things for Londrick to do rather then be burried week in and week out. It's been said time and time again that Londrick is being misused on Raw, which just either shows dislike on the part of creative towards them, or just flat out laziness to actually make a storyline around them.

There are too many big Superstars on RAW for these to have a push, you have Randy, Triple H, Jericho, Michaels. Do you really think they will push London and Kendrick?
It's just like Kennedy, he was so good on SmackDown, he should of stayed there, and now he is over shaddowed by everyone else. They have only just started to give Jeff Hardy a push (probaly just realised how much money he can rake in and how much the fans love him). I think it will be a while before WWE push these.. If they even get one!

I kinda agree with the guy above me and hopefully they will bring in the Dudleyz. I would love to see some new teams be made also, maybe possibly Khali and Umaga. They could use them as the ''Dominators" of the Tag Team division. Hey, what else are they going to use them for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back