File a Missing Person report-- Carlito

CHAOS

Occasional Pre-Show
Does anyone know what the hell has happend to Carlito? He is a great wrestler and deserves to get some TV time, I realize the Raw roster is overloaded with Mid-card heels but, for me Carlito is one of the best. He is solid on the mic, charismatic, and terrific in the ring.

Carlito and Primo haven't been seen on TV for months, besides Primo's memorable showing this week (by the way that was sarcastic). I don't understand why creative would split these guys up if they didn't have plans for either of them, they were over as a tag team and doing really well as tag champions.

I know Carlito bad mouths WWE sometimes, but if that pisses them off why not release him? And he wouldn't trash them if they used him properly.

So where is Carlito? Did he upset someone(namely HHH)? Because I can't get my head around why he isn't being used. Do you guys think he deserves be on TV?

I have no idea where he is, and considering I forgot he existed until this thread, that says a lot. He's OK in the ring, and got stale on the mic pretty quickly.

There was a thread not too long ago about moving him to ECW. That's probably his best, if not only, option. There's too many heels in the midcard on RAW, and he's not good enough to face the faces on Smackdown, so put him on the "C" show, and let him be.

Not to throw something out there that "all fired WWE guys go to TNA" but I think Carlito, would benefit from being released and going to TNA.

He hasnt been the same really since Wrestlemania when him and Ric Flair were suppose to be on the main WM card for the Tag Titles, but instead it was a pre-show match. And he caused a stink and hasnt really been happy in WWE since then. If I recall he was going to quit or walk away from WWE then, but they talked him into staying or something??? I cant remember how that went.

Him and Primo together winning the unified tag titles was good, but he just hasnt been the same to me.

Some people in WWE would just benefit from being released and going to TNA. A few Names that come to mind for me are Chavo, Carlito, Jillian and Katie Lea. Im sure there is more but thats beyond this topic.

Poster Note (JKO) said:
I will respond to the opening post with the assistance of YouTube. Enjoy, my fellow nutbuckers.

Does anyone know what the hell has happend to Carlito?

Fat camp?

He is a great wrestler and deserves to get some TV time, I realise the Raw roster is overloaded with Mid-card heels but, for me Carlito is one of the best.

[YOUTUBE]Qw9oX-kZ_9k[/YOUTUBE]

He is solid on the mic, charismatic, and terrific in the ring.

Explain to me how in the purple nutsack Dolph Ziggler gets dissed, and Carlito gets all of this praise.

If anything you said above was true, then Carlito would be...dare I say it...

Good.

Carlito and Primo haven't been seen on TV for months, besides Primo's memorable showing this week

Yeah...

(by the way that was sarcastic).

Gosh really?! I couldn't tell. Getting attacked by Randy Orton gives you an instant push. Just look at Kofi Kingston.

I don't understand why creative would split these guys up if they didn't have plans for either of them, they were over as a tag team and doing really well as tag champions.

Jobbing to Edge and Jericho is really well?

[youtube]k7phlHG78do[/youtube]

release him?

Great idea!

And he wouldn't trash them if they used him properly.

He's sitting at home on his fat ass getting paid for doing almost fuck nothing. That dickwobbler should be happy with his job. And if not, there's always TNA.

So where is Carlito?

Fat camp?

Did he upset someone(namely HHH)?

Yeah, blame it on HHH. I swear, some of you people think everything is HHH's fault. Carlito not being pushed is HHH's fault. Global warming is HHH's fault. My brother's extremely tiny dick is HHH's fault.

I just know that some of you wankers get up in the morning, stub your toe on your computer stand and say, "Fuck you HHH!"

Because I can't get my head around why he is being used.

Me neither.

Do you guys think he deserves be on TV?

[YOUTUBE]7LdJaIoseDg&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know if I would go as far as calling Carlito a great wrestler, but he's a good one. Carlito has been stale for a while now. I thought him turning heel by attacking Primo would be sort of a boost for him, but he never was able to gain any momentum off of it. I remember him last feuding with Kofi for the US title. They put on some pretty good matches, but the feud itself was nothing really worth getting into

When Carlito and Primo were together, they seemed to be doing good as a tag team. Don't know why WWE split them up, even when they lost the belts. Carlito was hot when he first came into WWE because his gimmick was something new and refreshing. He had that whole caribbean cool thing going, it he pulled it off really well. Ever since then, he just hasn't been that entertaining.

Carlito is average as a wrestler. He's not great but he's not bad. His tag team title run with Carlito basically went nowhere and the breakup with Primo led to a horrible feud. I think he would be best served on ECW being one of the top heels. He still has talent left in him and it is up to him and the WWE to squeeze that out of him.

"And he wouldn't trash them if they used him properly."

Really??? wow...real professional there...im sure Kane does the same thing...how old is Carlito again? He should be fortunate as a wrestler that hes employed by the biggest promotion out there...and who is he to decide what the "proper" direction of his character is??? Wrestlers need to remember that they are the employees...not the bosses...keep up the attitude Carlito...its gonna do wonders for your "career"...

Seriously he should keep up the attitude because Vince seems to like that stuff, ahem, Clique, Batista, Orton, (I guess anyone ever involved with HHH), Austin a few times, he sems to like it when people stand up to him(probably because no one on creative will)

Kane is where he is because he has no attitude, he just does what creative wants of him, and now he's the biggest monster jobber theres ever been.

Carlito's only real option if he doesn't cut his hair is ECW, he could be champ there, his ceiling is probably IC/US Title guy on the main brands though.

Well im not going to lie. I don't like carlito, but i won't put past him his in ring skills. I think it
s better of for him to head to ECW and challenge for the title there, seen as though hes going nowhere on Raw.

I think the best thing for WWE to do with Carlito is to move him to ECW. Atleast he will be getting some matches and hell, he could even get a ECW World Title Match. It could put him over as a better wrestler. If you remember back in 2006, Carlito was in the WWE Title Match, that was a massive push for him and deserves to be done again. Carlito could be on the rise if he finnaly gets on TV.

Its strange this is a guy who ( if im right in saying) beat John Cena clean in his first match for the company, now he's doing nothing and Cena IS the face of the company, personally I think he just needs to change his attitude, if he does that better things might happen for him

He's baaaack!!!! He's pissed too. He came out and rocked the mic like a vandal on Cena. It looks like there's going to be a young superstar revolution to destroy Cena. Could get interesting. It's like a mid-card event Mafia all going after Cena. I suddenly am interested in the main event picture again. Thank you Carlito.

Now that's cool...

I couldn't resist...anyways, I think Carlito did a great job on the mic tonight, but they could have made it a little more interesting if Carlito returned a couple weeks prior to tonight...it seemed like no one knew (or cared) where Carlito was going to do, which is a shame.

I love the idea of having mid-carders (possibly from all 3 brands, according to Carlito) trying to hold down Cena. It's strange, it seems like WWE is acknowledging things being said over the internet about their product...people tired of Cena, new talent being pushed, people being boring and stale.

I have always been a fan of Carlito, and him facing Cena gain for the first time in years could be great. When Carlito came to the company and beat Cena for the US title, I was in love with the guy. Good on the mic, good in the ring, fun gimmick. But with a new found passion, the guy can do well. If he gets into the main event, that makes a multitude of mid card guys on Raw moving up, which will really be a benefit for the brand in the coming year. I hope they do something with Carlito.

So what do you guys think they'll do with Carlito now? Was this just a one off performance or have they finally got something to do with him.

I really like the idea of him leading a kind of mid-card revolt against Cena, that could be awesome and elevate some talent to main event status.

But what do you think they have in store for Carlito?

So what do you guys think they'll do with Carlito now? Was this just a one off performance or have they finally got something to do with him.

I really like the idea of him leading a kind of mid-card revolt against Cena, that could be awesome and elevate some talent to main event status.

But what do you think they have in store for Carlito?

Bit of a stretch there, don't you think? How do you necessarily equivocate that any of the talent involved will automatically go to "Main Event Status"?

Did Carlito move to "Main Event status" after tonight? No, he didn't.

Basically, if this idea would be enacted, it would be filler for some talent to get some additional exposure. Anytime you are involved with Cena, that is bound to happen.

But to suggest any of these people will go to the Main Event because of this ... I'm sorry, but I think it's asinine.

Carlito will stay in the Lower Midcard where he belongs because of his attitude. He was basically used as filler tonight. It was a way to get him on TV and do something quick with him, but make him look bad, since they didn't want to use any credible person for the spot, and damage their credibility.

Okay yeah maybe that was a stretch, but I like it because it could at least give some of the mid-card that have nothing to do some relevance on the show.

[Moderation (Lord Sidious): Comments deleted which were off-topic]

The guy gets so over as either a face or heel when he is used properly. He debuted and got instant heat and quickly became one of the company's top heels. They started misusing him but then gave him a face turn that again got over big time... screwed that one up too. Put this guy in the main event!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back