• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it just me or do all 4 of the Wyatts suck?

Bray Wyatt at times might look like a walking eggplant but I never had complained about his moveset or in ring presence. He has a very good in ring techniques and been lethal in the hardcore matches. I always fancied his move set against moderately build stars.

Luke Harper is very much underrated in the ring. Just because he hasn't been uses properly his talented is extremely overshadowed by the over usage of Braun Strowman.

Talking about Braun, he is just awful in the ring and the way he moves and runs doesn't help the cause. I reckon I might've said it before but I'll say it again, his face isn't intimidating rather it looks funny. He really should wear a mask if he wants to be threatening.

Erik Rowan was good in the ring and ever since he returned from injury I hadn't seen much of him. He is underrated as well but not as Luke Harper.

Indeed, Strowman's place in the Wyatt Family is to stand at the side of Bray Wyatt and look scary, and he's about as scary as a piece of Wood!

Indeed, Strowman's place in the Wyatt Family is to stand at the side of Bray Wyatt and look scary, and he's about as scary as a piece of Wood!

I somehow find his funny quite funny to look. He got a huge structure mind you, but his face somehow lacks the intensity to be a monster. Don't you remember, he once was a rosebud in Adam Rose's valets. Often at times he reminds me of the guy from Kung Fu Hustle trying to be scary and all.

He lacks the in ring skills as well. He is pretty green in the ring. I haven't even seen him using a Lariat quite effectively. But if he could learn to use the moves effectively and rebuild with a mask on, then I would buy he's a monster.

I somehow find his funny quite funny to look. He got a huge structure mind you, but his face somehow lacks the intensity to be a monster. Don't you remember, he once was a rosebud in Adam Rose's valets. Often at times he reminds me of the guy from Kung Fu Hustle trying to be scary and all.

He lacks the in ring skills as well. He is pretty green in the ring. I haven't even seen him using a Lariat quite effectively. But if he could learn to use the moves effectively and rebuild with a mask on, then I would buy he's a monster.

The thing about Strowman is he IS a legitimate monster. Maybe his face doesn't look it but the guy is nearly 7 ft 400 pounds, and one of the strongest men in the world. I have a hard time believing WWE can't make something out of him. Than again, they turned the Big Show into a comedy character for 2-3 years after his debut so who knows.

The thing about Strowman is he IS a legitimate monster. Maybe his face doesn't look it but the guy is nearly 7 ft 400 pounds, and one of the strongest men in the world. I have a hard time believing WWE can't make something out of him. Than again, they turned the Big Show into a comedy character for 2-3 years after his debut so who knows.

That's the reason why I'm saying that he should wear a mask or something. He should've debuted in that way I reckon. Big Show is a legitimate hard worker, he moves fast for a guy for his structure (at least it's my opinion but you gotta believe he hits Spear better than anyone) Contradict to your verdict, I'm glad that WWE isn't investing much money on him yet. He doesn't seem to be someone who can get along with the groove.

That's the reason why I'm saying that he should wear a mask or something. He should've debuted in that way I reckon. Big Show is a legitimate hard worker, he moves fast for a guy for his structure (at least it's my opinion but you gotta believe he hits Spear better than anyone) Contradict to your verdict, I'm glad that WWE isn't investing much money on him yet. He doesn't seem to be someone who can get along with the groove.

Eh, I think it's much much too soon to say he can't find the groove yet. He debuted what? 6-7 months ago? He has what? 2-3 years of wrestling training, not even? Believe it or not, Big Show was pretty shit in the ring for YEARS before he started to put on decent matches. Yeah he could move, yeah he could throw a top rope dropkick, that doesn't mean his matches were any good.

Apparently, Strowman is a very hard worker as well. He's said to be one of the hardest workers in the company but of course, who knows how much of those reports are true. We haven't seen enough of him to really decide. Well, at least I haven't. Like I said, it's been 7 months or so. Also, your not contradicting me. I completely agree that it's too soon for Strowman to get a push. But to say that WWE can't utilize somebody like Braun Strowman? I think that's crazy talk.

WWE can't utilize Braun the way they have been, or he's useless.

There were talks of him being pushed to be the Taker's opponent, which is ludicrous, but it may of been some codeword to mask Shane's return?

Braun hasn't paid his dues, he hasnt shown us he can do anything. Being a big man doesn't guarentee success, Braun is just an English Speaking Great Khali right now.

Their act is good but they have become more of a jobber squad. You can't be a fan of those guys if they keep losing.
Not only that, what was creative thinking when they broke them up only to have Luke Harper win the IC title? Yet, Bray Wyatt has yet to have gold around his waist. To me, the way "THEY" book and promote the Wyatts is definitely a crime whether you like them or not.

has wrestlers, i think harper & wyatt are really good, Rowan need a little more training at being a big man and strowman was brought up to quick but he'S starting to get how to wrestles has a monster is. All he need is to go talk and train with veterans like Big Show, kane and even the undertaker when he's around to get what being a monster really is.

The main problem that i see with the wyatt is that they don't live the gimmick, instead it's like watching actors in a movie. You know that they're not crazy in really life and they're not these backwood guys in a cult, they're just actors playing a role and it takes away from the performance. The reason The undertaker & kane worked for so many years as supernatural characters was that they lived they're characters. They keep keyfabe after the matches and stayed in characters even when they we're in public and it's why, we fans believe that they we're thoses characters.

The other problem i think is that bray wyatt didn't do his job right 2 years ago during his feud with Cena. When the fans started using the cellphones during his entrance, a good heel would have done everything in his power to make the fans stop doing it. Because it took away from the act. Instead he imbrace this and now they pretty much are known as the group that got a super over entrance but that nobody cares about as soon as the entrance is over. That'S too bad because you got all the elements for a great main event stable here but now they have they're work cut out for them to if they want to push to guys again as top heel because the fans aren'T buying it anymore.

This crazy world of wrestling makes it hard on legitimate BEAST men and strongmen to get credit from the fans if they aren't the type of big men who can do all sorts of flips and dives and move fast.

Can anyone actually appreciate brute strength anymore? Honestly. That's what Braun Strowman is there for. He's NOT there to do a top rope drop kick. He's not there to do a suicide dive. He's not there to do a series of quick kicks and strikes.

He is there to be a brute-strength strongman who can barely be knocked off his feat and slowly and brutally crushes and tosses his opponents around.

That's what he does.

And for only being in WWE on screen for about 7 months he has done a solid job of it.

He's also not there to be liked by fans. He's a heel. He SHOULD be booed. But, hopefully appreciated for his nasty strength.

He hasn't been hot-shotted anything yet but WWE does have to be careful.

But I think he did WELL in his Raw Main Event. Honestly. He did well. He did more new moves than I've seen from him before and played the strong giant character well.

I think it will be a sad day in WWE if fans really start to be unable to appreciate a brute-strength wrestler and only want to see two guys who can out flip each other.

I've always liked Harper a lot. I think he had skill and a strong set of moves for a man his size.

Bray I've never been impressed with at all.

Rowan is completely useless.

Braun I am intrigued by because of his size. With that said, he clearly can't wrestle. It is obvious he doesn't know the basics and could probably benefit from a stint in NXT.

With that all said, WWE hasn't helped them even give off the impression that they are good in the ring by having them lose ever single significant rivalry they've ever had so the WWE Universe can't even be tricked into thinking they are remotely good.

I was 100% sure that was the point of putting them up against Big Show, Kane, Ryback at that recent PPV and putting them over, but WWE booking fell asleep and had the senior citizens plus the all-muscle/no-talent guy win that match.

As I stated in another thread, I hope Harper's injury forces WWE to end the Wyatt family once and for all. I expect he'll be out quite a while. Send Braun down to NXT to figure tings out, bury Rowan entirely and let Bray get into singles competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back