• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Beth Phoenix the Nicole Bass of our time?

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
Hear Me out on this, Nicole Bass was very powerful and a feared diva, just like Phoenix is today.
2e51mxv.jpg

Nicole Bass was a lackey for Val Venis...during that stupid "stripper" persona that we've all come to know

Nicole Bass has also had a short run as a dominant diva just like Beth Phoenix

Beth Phoenix has become a lackey for Santino

She has gone from dominant diva to regular diva in a short time.

Beth however is a multiple time Women's Champion

So is Beth Phoenix the Nicole Bass of our time?

No.

Bass was never meant to be a wrestler. She was a bodyguard character and a valet. Beth is a diva that can wrestle and has a solid in ring resume. I don't actually remember Bass ever wrestling any matches, although I'm sure she likely did. They're completely different kinds of characters, and while I see what you're getting at, it's simply not the case.

Now if you want the original version of Beth Phoenix, that would without a doubt be Chyna, but that's another story.

I have to disagree with both of you. Nicole Bass was semi ******ed and a monster... plus had no wrestling ability. Chyna was slightly better looking then Nicole Bass (before the plastic surgery), and slightly more talented, but still wasn't a great wrestler. She was pushed to the moon because she was stronger then the other Divas, plus getting the rub from HBK and HHH didn't hurt.

Beth Phoenix is actually pretty damn hot (they don't really showcase that side, but take a look at her summer photos from last year) and she is damn talented in the ring. I wouldn't really classify Nicole Bass or Chyna as Divas because they really didn't primary wrestle women. Phoenix is a diva, just one that has slightly larger biceps then the rest of them.

The only things these two women have in common is that they're strong women.

Beth Phoenix is a talented wrestler while Bass was just a big dumb ox. There's a vast difference between a wrestler who just happens to be very strong and a very strong person who just happens to get involved in wrestling.

Uhm...WHAT? Its threads like these that make me loose hope for the future of WrestleZone. Why dude, becuase she is blond and strong? Well, lets go with, Beth pheonix is unbeliveably hot, and is an extremely talented wrestler, while Nicole Bass was....FUCKING NICOLE BASS. FUCK no they arent in any way remotely alike. Goodness fucking gracious.

:facepalm:

No. Beth Phoenix has won the Women's Championship how many times? Nicole Bass won it how many times?

Well, Lita was once a dominant diva. Then she became Edge's lackey. Is Beth the Lita of our time? Chyna was Intercontinental Champion. Then years later...she had to settle for the Women's Championship. Thus, is Beth the Chyna of our time, as well?

I'm generally ok with people comparisons, but this is far beyond even a stretch.

That thing was a girl? I was watching the PPV that Owen Hart died at, and I saw her, and I could have sworn she was a dude. At least Chyna has ass and tits, this Nicole lady just looks like Charlie Haas with lipstick.

Anyways, no. Beth Pheonix is a little more manly than the other divas, but she sure as hell isn't fugly. Maybe she just looks less hot by Rosa Mendes, I don't know, but Beth isn't ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back