• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is A Member Of WWE Managment The NXT Mastermind?

Who Is The Leader Of NXT

• Bret Hart

• Theodore Long

• Vickie Guerrero

• Vince McMahon

• None Of The Above

Results are only viewable after voting.

LegendKiller716

I Had Sex With The
**Note to Mod, I understand if you want to merge this with the NXTWO topic, but this is a more specific thread so I would appreciate it if you didn't merge it.

Back on topic, my question is, are one of the following people the NXT secret leader?

-Bret Hart
-Theodore Long
-Vickie Guerrero
-Vince McMahon himself

Here are my thoughts on all of the afore mentioned names:

Bret Hart:

I'm thinking that he won't be RAW GM for long, and he needs a write off. What if he takes a heel turn, and announces he's the NXT leader because he never wanted closer with vince, he wanted revenge and he wanted to poison RAW which is the reason for the attacks on the main eventers of RAW. Eventually NXT is defeated and Hart is fired.

Vickie Guerrero:

She is upset she is not GM of either show and wanted to hurt Vince. Also they can play off her cougar gimmick and say she loves being around all the young good looking athletes. I don't think it's her, but it's a possibility because of all the heat she can generate for the group.

Theodore Long:

He's mad he is still on probation. Vince wanted him to make an impact, and what better way to do that than to take out the face of the company. Vince wanted him to make new stars, and now he has 7 young, intense wrestlers.

Vince McMahon:

He pulls an Eric Bishoff. He announces he is the leader of NXT and he did it to ensure Bret would fail as the GM. He wanted Bret to loose all credibility with the fans, and what better way to do this than to ruin the show for them.

These are just my opinions, and i think they are pretty good ideas. What do you guys think.

**Note to Mod, I understand if you want to merge this with the NXTWO topic, but this is a more specific thread so I would appreciate it if you didn't merge it.

Back on topic, my question is, are one of the following people the NXT secret leader?

-Bret Hart
-Theodore Long
-Vickie Guerrero
-Vince McMahon himself

Bret Hart:

I'm thinking that he won't be RAW GM for long, and he needs a write off. What if he takes a heel turn, and announces he's the NXT leader because he never wanted closer with vince, he wanted revenge and he wanted to poison RAW which is the reason for the attacks on the main eventers of RAW. Eventually NXT is defeated and Hart is fired.

Vickie Guerrero:

She is upset she is not GM of either show and wanted to hurt Vince. Also they can play off her cougar gimmick and say she loves being around all the young good looking athletes. I don't think it's her, but it's a possibility because of all the heat she can generate for the group.

Theodore Long:

He's mad he is still on probation. Vince wanted him to make an impact, and what better way to do that than to take out the face of the company. Vince wanted him to make new stars, and now he has 7 young, intense wrestlers.

Vince McMahon:

He pulls an Eric Bishoff. He announces he is the leader of NXT and he did it to ensure Bret would fail as the GM. He wanted Bret to loose all credibility with the fans, and what better way to do this than to ruin the show for them.

These are just my opinions, and i think they are pretty good ideas. What do you guys think.

Bret Hart certainly has the motive. I would also like to see him used as a heel GM. So of all those choices, I will go with Bret as a slight possibility. I mean, what a way to get back at Vince McMahon!

i think vince is the most realistic option out of the 4, especially after tonight. Triple H could be apart of this too. Were also still forgetting Cole is still a longshot. Or what if they reach out of the box and get a real big voice for the group. Someone who want to destroy the WWE, someone by the name of.......................Paul Heyman anyone ? Hed be the perfect mouthpiece, im probably dreaming but it would work ...

i think vince is the most realistic option out of the 4, especially after tonight. Triple H could be apart of this too. Were also still forgetting Cole is still a longshot. Or what if they reach out of the box and get a real big voice for the group. Someone who want to destroy the WWE, someone by the name of.......................Paul Heyman anyone ? Hed be the perfect mouthpiece, im probably dreaming but it would work ...

I was thinking realistically, but if it was Heyman I think I would cream myself. I highly doubt it, but it would be awesome if Vince sniped Heyman before TNA tried to get him.

Also i agree Triple H is a possibility. What if him and Steph try to take the company from Vince? But i doubt they would use rookies to do that.

-Bret Hart
-Theodore Long
-Vickie Guerrero
-Vince McMahon himself

Bret Hart:

Vickie Guerrero:

Theodore Long:

Vince McMahon:

Yes, cuz that would be a great send-off for Bret Hart...a heel turn. I don't mean to be an asshole, but that is one of the dumbest ideas I have heard in a while. I mean, come on. They bring Bret in for a farewell tour, and they let him leave as a heel? Makes no sense. IF, and i say IF, this were to happen, then I would know for sure that Vince has a really strong, personal hatred for Bret Hart. That would be the only way to explain why a heel turn is warranted.

Any other member of "management" could make sense, but I think the only one that would be worth a shit would be Vince. Vickie...who cares. Teddy...funny little guy, but who cares. Vince being the mastermind would be amazing. It would bring the greatest heel in pro wrestling history back to television, once again trying to destroy his own company. Not going to speculate on HOW it should go down, but I hope he's behind it.

It's neither of them. It's Steve, from Accounting. It's well documented that he's been frustrated with the company for a while now and he's finally doing something about it.

Seriously, I doubt it's anyone you listed besides maybe Vince. Long is a face and is busy dealing with Drew McIntyre. Vickie's busy with Ziggler. Hart was just the victim of attempted vehicular homicide caused by the rookies, so there's no way it's him.

And then we have Vince. With his character, it wouldn't be a total shocker if he was behind it. If nothing else, it'd shed some light on the meaning of his "good luck" to Bret a few weeks back; maybe he wants to make Bret's run as GM a living hell and he's using the rookies to do so. But even then it's still a stretch because I doubt even Vince would want ALL of his employees to suffer.

And before someone says it, NO IT'S NOT FUCKING MICHAEL COLE.

So in short, no, I don't think anyone in management is leading these guys.

I agree it's not Cole.

It's definitely not Steve, he worked out his issues in counselling.

As for Hart, I wrote this before he was attacked, but they stage "staged" attacks all the time. However, I do agree he won't be sent off as a heel. I didn't think that part through.

I still think it's possible that it is VKM, especially since the rookies are only attacking RAW.

its none of those guys but before i get to who is behind these atacks: Who was driving the limo tonight?

Paul heyman would be cool but i don't think so i first thought micheal cole but not any more i think its going to be i have no idea maybe shane it could be maybe he is just mad at vince for somthing who knows.

I remember back in 2002 VKM was thed mastermind behind NWO caused he wanted them to destroy WWE, but I think no one is the mastermind behind NXT and if so then maybe its Wade Barrert. Sinced he seems to be giving out orders and doing the most talking.

With the whole NXT invasion angle going on right now on Raw, does anyone here besides me think the Vince McMahon may have some involvement in this angle. Hear me out, I remember a couple of weeks ago when Vince came out on Raw to congratulate Hart on his work as GM, but I remember him also telling Bret that his job is about to get harder. Is this what Vince meant by that? Who knows, I got a feeling that Vince is the one who set up the whole NXT invasion deal, but no one knows that at this point. All we can do now is to keep watching.

Chris Jericho is my choice too. Makes total sense. He's cool with Wade. He's an evil son of a bitch and exactly the kind of guy these kids would follow. It's a logical next step for his character.

And he was absent from the stage tonight when the rest of the roster was out there for the Main Event.

Why wouldn't it be Chris Jericho?

He already noted on his twitter account how great it was watching Cena get beat up and how nobody helped him. He was not on the stage tonight from what I saw. He has nothing going for him right now and the announcers made it quite obvious he was in a downward spiral. He was Wade's pro and loved WB.

Chris Jericho is my choice.

THIS. Plus what I said in another thread...

- Jericho and Hart have had some encounters since Hart returned as GM...and remember Jericho telling Hart not to mess with him or something like that (backstage segment a while back)?

- WWE writers could put in the real life heat Jericho is receiving and use that to their advantage, thus Jericho becoming a rebel pack leader

THIS. Plus what I said in another thread...

- Jericho and Hart have had some encounters since Hart returned as GM...and remember Jericho telling Hart not to mess with him or something like that (backstage segment a while back)?

- WWE writers could put in the real life heat Jericho is receiving and use that to their advantage, thus Jericho becoming a rebel pack leader

Jericho is a logical choice, but isn't he taking time off for his game show?

If not I definitely think Jericho is a strong possibility.

The only logical choice out of those options would be Vince McMahon and that has already been done a few years ago with him bringing back the nWo to take out the WWE. It would be a huge step back to take a current "WWE" employee and make them the leader

I would continue it with Barrett and his NXT radicals continue their attacks on their own without any help from management. Sadly this is looking to be a mix between the nWo return, The invasion storyline, and the Radicalz wanting contracts all rolled up into one storyline. Its been close to 10 years since those happened and with lazy booking thats what we could end up with

Jericho is a logical choice, but isn't he taking time off for his game show?

If not I definitely think Jericho is a strong possibility.

That's true. But isn't management angry at him for that. Maybe they draw it out and make him the leader when he comes back, playing off of that. They're kind of burying him right now, too which could play into it.

Hello all. First time poster.

I have a crazy idea but hear me out-----Everyone is tired of Cena and the "superman" he is. And I know he got beat up last week, and with the promo tonight provoking the NXT 7. What if the mastermind behind this group is Cena? This would be a perfect Heel turn for him---ALA Hogan at Bash at the Beach.

It would be a shock to everyone and a much needed change for Cena's character.
(This is just a long-shot. I don't think this is going to happen---the kiddies would hate it)

This could be Triple H's heel turn. Albeit highly doubtful, think about this. Trips was hurt by Sheamus in a post match beat down. Management did nothing to Sheamus for it. In the following weeks, Teddy Long attempted to fire Drew McIntyre for his assault on MH. MH is not as big a star as Triple H. Therefore, he is also upset with management. The Nxt 7 stated that they only had issues with management, so how about Triple H recruited them to get back at management for doing nothing to the man that took him out.

I honestly think we are overlooking one man. TED DIBIASE JR> While he might be a longshot think about. he has money and never gets his ways. SO he tells the rookies to work for him and he will pay them. He didnt come out to protect the turf either.

Ted didn't join the brawl early in the show, but he was on the stage with the rest of the roster. Also, Ted as the leader would probably suck anyway; he's a heel, yes, but his character seems too...refined to want that kind of carnage.

Just sayin'.

It's Cena. Just watch. It's perfect. He was deffending Daniel Bryan on Twitter and supposedly has some 'heat' backstage.

I agree with Zion. I think It could be Cena and he was supposedly supposed to turn heel for him vs Taker that's why there makin Orton such a good face buliding him up. And Also i think It could be Y2J because he was nto there at the stage with the Raw superstars and he said that if bret didn't make it his way he would wish he hadnt signed as GM. And also whos his winning rookie that is the leader of NXTWO. So either Y2J or Cena.

I think the mastermind behind all of this was...Eric Bischoff. He sent NXT to WWE to invade. It makes complete sense now. NXT is from TNA. And all the WWE marks love
something right out of TNA. And that will be Dixie's big surprise announcement.

As much as people squawk about Mr. McMahon not being able to keep himself off camera, he is the all-time best heel non-wrestler in wrestling history. His actions bring more heat, as opposed to someone just saying the phrase "EXCUSE ME". He will always be drawn to the ring like a moth to the flame. The only difference is no matter how many times he has been defeated, he will come back for more, and keep everyone in his path overwhelmed with whomever he recruits. From taking a beloved Mick Foley into his lackey, to his last minion he recruited; Umaga, him being the Greater Power again, is what brings he and his character joy.

I really think Bryan Danielson could be the mastermind. He talks about Daniel Bryan being done, but not Bryan Danielson. Then Daniel Bryan is released. Now all the NXT rookies are kicking asses on Raw?

Yes, it could very well be wishful thinking, and the WWE could have very well released Bryan Danielson, but I'd like to believe that WWE is digging deep with this angle.

Bryan Danielson has a Twitter acount. It was labeled as DanielBryanNXT or something very close. I saw someone post a good while back on his page with the name BryanDanielson saying "I'm keeping the name ready for you." Later saw Bryan Danielson post back with "thanks" or something. Now 'the' Bryan Danielson has acquired that twitter name and said "i'm waiting for a good time to talk" or something. Why would he hesitate? Why not say "Thanks WWE blablabla" or "WWE screwed me blablabla"?? I think it is all leading to Danielson coming back as the mastermind behind NXT invasion.

Some that would be cool..

Outside WWE
Mick Foley -- would just be nice to see him back and it would be his way of sticking it to vince..

Jesse Ventura -- When he was the host he elevated shamus, it would get him on tv for any politics he might run for

The Rock -- Would give him a reason to come back as guest host where he could announce it

Guys inside WWE

Jim Ross -- revenge for taking him off tv, he had them attack cole because that's who took his spot

Kane -- He used them to attack his brother but they turned on him...

The Miz -- Really, Really

I doubt it was anyone. I think they're just working by themselves. I doubt there was a mastermind. I haven't seen any bad suggestions (yet), but theres some that don't make sense.

It can't be Cena, they beat the living (poo) outta him! If it WAS though... I will be a happy man. If there is a mastermind at all, I REALLY hope it's Cena.

Daniel Bryan=fired. 90 days is what I think, and if he comes back he's going to be feuding with the NXT guys. Wade even said he "showed remorse" for doing what he did.

Kane= NO way.
Bret=No way, he needs to be a face GM, AND they destroyed him tonight.
Teddy Long=smackdown.
Vicke=Will kill the storyline.
Miz=hated half those guys
Jericho=game show
VKM=Doubt it. Maybe he had something to do with it, but not entirely.
HHH=Is needed as a face, and currently has a waiting fued with Sheamus
DiBiase=doesn't add up
Heyman=Doubt it, but if it was i would "MTFO"
Doink= Probably the best possibility.
The Godfather=decided to start pimping young talent instead of women.
Brock Lesnar=...... Sorry went a little outta the way.

The only one that MAY make the most sense is Cole... he ran out BEFORE the beatdown, the only NXT guy that has messed with him is Daniel Bryan who is GONE...

My friend suggested HBK... although I doubt it, I wouldn't be suprised and it would be cool.

The Rock? He has said recently he had "something big" in the making with WWE... So i can see that as a possibility.

**I'd really like to see JBL be the guy behind it if anyone.**

Overall, I really doubt anyone is the "mastermind" behind it... but if there is it had better be a good suprise, or the storyline will be toast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back