Is a Mark Henry/ MVP feud on the way?

Twanfusco

Occasional Pre-Show
So I was at the Glasgow raw house show and one of the main things I took from it was that Mark Henry is starting to gain some serious momentum in fan support since his face turn, maybe it was because he turned on the Xmas lights in Glasgow earlier in the night, maybe it was the bringing a kid into the ring, maybe it was the Scotland flag raising, whatever it was I have to say he got one of the biggest pops of The night! Even upon entrance. More so I'd say than his current tag partner MVP who played a sort of tweener role in a triple threat match. Even on raw good pop. Anyway my point is, currently they as a tag team are being used every week on raw without any real storyline so I ask where are they going with this? Unfortunately I see a Henry heel turn and we get a boring MVP/Henry fued eventually, not till around RR time I'd say. What do you think will happen to this makeshift yet popular tag team? And do u have any fresh ideas as to where they should go instead of the partner turns on partner usual thing that Henry I guess would be perfect for?

I think we are gonna see them start feuding with Dibiase/Rhodes and then we will see some friction at like the Royal Rumble and maybe get an undercard at WM or something between the two.

I'm torn as to whether or not I want them to break up, on one hand I don't want them too break up as I think we need to see another tag team in the division and with a team like these two, they can be very effective but there not being used very well, hopefully a fued with legacy will be good for them. Yet on the other hand I want them too as we can get MVP back to his heel self and then be a main eventer finally, alot of people have said how crap and stale MVP has become now he's face so hopefully he can become interesting again if he's heel.

When the turn does come I hope that it is MVP going Heel instead of Mark Henry. Maybe have MVP give up on Henry after a losing streak for the team with MVP blaming Mark for being to slow. After a match with Legacy let the team tear apart Mark Henry and have MVP rush down with two chairs and square up with Legacy only to hand them the chairs. I was thinking a Faction that MVP could lead but I'm not sure who I'd pair with him?

I really hope that if one of them turns heel it is MVP! MVP is a great heel. Mark Henry has been heel for a long time (5 years?) He has really never been given a serious face push.

I am quite sure it will be Henry who goes heel but honestly I feel its counterproductive. MVP can be a main eventer regardless of if its a heel or face. Mark Henry had his run as a heel and its time to let him get the ball. He percevered through that awful Mae Young angle and deserves a chance.

I understand he is not the most ring talented competitor, but we've known that for 10 years now. Mark Henry is a legitimate strongman. I don't know if he's physicalled capable but the best way to get him over as a face would be to have him press slam Big Show or do something to the Big Show that no competitor has ever done and have him do it "with ease"

MVP has great charisma and can get over so well based on his given talents.

So I was at the Glasgow raw house show and one of the main things I took from it was that Mark Henry is starting to gain some serious momentum in fan support since his face turn, maybe it was because he turned on the Xmas lights in Glasgow earlier in the night, maybe it was the bringing a kid into the ring, maybe it was the Scotland flag raising, whatever it was I have to say he got one of the biggest pops of The night! Even upon entrance. More so I'd say than his current tag partner MVP who played a sort of tweener role in a triple threat match. Even on raw good pop. Anyway my point is, currently they as a tag team are being used every week on raw without any real storyline so I ask where are they going with this? Unfortunately I see a Henry heel turn and we get a boring MVP/Henry fued eventually, not till around RR time I'd say. What do you think will happen to this makeshift yet popular tag team? And do u have any fresh ideas as to where they should go instead of the partner turns on partner usual thing that Henry I guess would be perfect for?
!st if the team were to break up Mvp would turn heel simply because wwe just turned mark henry babyface earlier this summer. But I don't see a mark henry/mvp feud on the horizn they're just to popular as of right now besides it wouldn't make sese for the 2 of them 2 feud anyways.

The idea of Henry/MVP feuding sounds good,but I don't think either of them could benefit from a heel turn. Mark Henry's last interesting feud as a heel was with The Undertaker. Matches weren't that great, but the feud wasn't too bad. MVP's face turn really didn't get into full swing until he was traded to Raw, so I think it would be way too soon to turn him heel again. Henry/MVP are probably going to break up soon, but I just don't see either of them being able to gain momentum off of a heel turn.

I really hope that MVP goes heel if this feud were to happen. I am sorry but I do not buy MVP as a hand shaking, pat the winner on the back and walk of smiling, kinda guy.

I bought him as a cocky, better than you, character who was great and he knew it. That was a character I would have banked on becoming a world champion, I just don't see a face MVP with the strap.

Just My Opinion

I see 1 of 2 things happening, 1 MVP/Henry feud with Ted/Cody for what should show some strong matches and maybe a few nice promos or 2 one of them turns on the other and they have a dreadful feud.

if situation 1 happens it will be very good for both teams because although Henry should turn heel they should make him into a top mid card to main event face first (to add a little drama) besides ted needs a feud while Randy is feuding with Kofi.

if situation 2 happens it will be very bad because it will bury Henry and won't help MVP all that much. Luckily I think the WWE will not pick number 2 (I just prey that i am right)

The idea of Henry/MVP feuding sounds good,but I don't think either of them could benefit from a heel turn.

He said it all right there. It would be a totally stupid pointless feud if they did because neither of them can really go anywhere on Raw REALISTICALLY. IF Henry turned heel, he'd be right back to where he was on ECW as a giant bully that nobody wanted to see in the ring. MVP has barely been face for around 6 months, but turing heel and going over Henry... still nothing. MVP lost a great deal of momentum turning face and moving to Raw which is something not even the most intelligent fan could have seen happening. Sure maybe they thought a face turn was a bad idea, but nobody could have dreamed up MVP losing the momentum that he did. The only thing they'd be able to do is feud with each other, and then whoever turned heel, feud with Kofi... where Kofi would ultimately go over because of his amazing push right now, sending whoever turned heel, right back to where they started.

Henry and MVP are not going to feud, nor should they. Creative is just keeping them on television because they obviously have some plans for them in the future since their weekly TV time is keeping them in view. A heel turn for either of them, or a feud between the two would be totally pointless... at this point.

!st if the team were to break up Mvp would turn heel simply because wwe just turned mark henry babyface earlier this summer. But I don't see a mark henry/mvp feud on the horizn they're just to popular as of right now besides it wouldn't make sese for the 2 of them 2 feud anyways.

i totally agree with you its pointless also seeing as mvp only came in as his own when he was drafted to raw and he has fans now

for henry only just turned face so that is out of the question and mvp only turned face just before the royal rumble so not even a year so i hope and doubt thats gonna happen
pointless question:lmao:

I can't wait for this team to break up. The tag division needs more teams, but I haven't enjoyed MVP/Henry at all. I want MVP to be on his own and to be pushed towards to main event to freshen up that scene and I prefer Henry as a heel.

A feud between the two is possible, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. There haven't been any signs of friction in the team to suggest it. Then again, Batista and Rey had little friction before blowing up, so I wouldn't put it past creative to have Henry randomly floor MVP with a WSS next week.

If this does happen, hopefully it'll be just the thing MVP needs to make his climb back to the top again.

I actually don't know how this team of M.V.P. and Mark Henry will end up. When I first saw them team, I looked at them and thought it was stupid on WWE's part to put them together. I thought they won't last and after losing to 'JeriShow' at Breaking Point, I assumed that they would just go their seperate ways. I was wrong, and I see them have already survived 3 months as a team.

However, I still do not see them as a real threat to the tag titles, for some reason. I don't know why. They are a pretty solid tag team, but for them to be dominant, they need to be put in some serious storylines. They have yet to do that. Being in a fued with Legacy could help them, but I do not think I can say the same for Legacy.

A Mark Henry/M.V.P. fued is not something that I would particularly want to see. Plus... I don't even think that WWE is even planning to go that direction. I think this team should be one of those ones that should be broken up without them fueding one-on-one. A draft should break them up, or maybe WWE should somehow let the team die down after a while. Or even better, you put both M.V.P. and Henry in the main event together without letting them have much tension with each other.

WWE really needs to allow tag teams to break up in a more variety of ways. Stop making tag teams turn on each other and fueding... it's boring!

hopefully not because that would mean that one of them would turn heel in less than a year, The team is very good and entertaining and the outfits are awesome, I want to see them feud against other tag teams but not between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back