Int'l Region, DC Subregion, First Round: (2) The Rock vs. (31) Tito Santana

Who Wins This Matchup?

• The Rock

• Tito Santana

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the International Region, Washington D.C. Subregion. It is a standard one on one match held under International Rules. It will be held at the Verizon Center in Washington D.C.

verizoncenter.jpg

rock-blog-jpg_191145-do-you-think-studios-do-enough-to-prevent-leaks.jpeg

#2. The Rock

Vs.

Tito-Santana.jpg

#31. Tito Santana

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

This is a no brainer, arguably the greatest superstar of all time, an 8 time world champion and probably the most charismatic superstar of all time, Rocky takes this one

And first to go ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE IT'S...

El Matador.

Tito Santana and The Rock inhabit different stratospheres. As per the seeding, there are leagues between this two. A top five of all time against a guy that could just as well not have made the tournament. The top five guy being The Rock, just in case I left any confusion.

I'm sure that's the way we'll all vote anyway but y'know.

Tito Santana was an enjoyable mid-carder, and The Rock is The Great One, one of the true icons of the business, one of the biggest draws in history and one of the most decorated superstars of all time.

The Brahma Bull, The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment, The People's Champion and a man who can blow the roof off the building by simply raising an eyebrow. There is no way, AND THE ROCK MEANS NO WAY he is going to go out here.

Rock Bottom after 3 minutes and it's all over. The Scorpion King strolls through to round 2.

Santana was just solid, dependable and reasonably popular. You need guys like him in a successful wrestling promotion. The people to fill his role in The Rock's era were people like Billy Gunn and Val Venis. There's nothing wrong with them, but they were just not anywhere near The Rock's standard. Rock wins here.

The Rock is Michael Jackson

Tito Santana is...Tito...

The Rock takes this one in a walk, winning in 4 seconds.

As someone who saw Santana when he just came up, I can say he was one hell of a wrestler. Always a face, and always popular with the crowd. He could have been a great WWWF Champion had Backlund faltered. Sanatana still wrestles in the Tri-State area between his gig as a teacher.

However....IT DOESN"T MATTER WHO TITO SANTANA IS!

The Rock revolutionized the modern era of wrestling. The first truly big crossover star, despite his short career in the ring. As much as I was a fan of Tito, he is never, AND THE ROCK MEANS NEVER, going to beat The Rock here. IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'!

Rock wins.

Charisma doesn't win wrestling matches. Otherwise, Chris Rock can be WWE Champ, imagine him on the mic.

Tito is a better technical wrestler. They will go back and forth until Rock Rock Bottoms him. But then Rock goes for the pin instead of Elbow, and Tito kicks out. Gives him 3 suplexes, then the figure 4. Rock taps out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back