International Stables

GeTiTT

Pre-Show Stalwart
im sure this has been brought up alot but i was looking on the ECW superstar page looking threw all the superstars and i was thinking what they can do with William Regal to bring him to the top of ECW and be a mentor for the younger talent on the roster.

i think it would be great if they had Regal lead his own stable with Paul Burchill, DJ Gabriel(name & gimmick change), and Katie Lea as all his protogies. this would put a new tag team to compete for the titles (burchill & gabriel) and they can all assit regal in being a top contender for the ECW title and Katie Lea of course as their valet doing alll they're dirty work.

And another thing i think they need to do something with Yang and Funaki
i think now with Yoshi Tatsu seeing to be starting off with a decent push he can lead them in a stable of course they would need some serious gimmicks and get rid of the cowboy and kung fu master ones

they too stables can have a good feud as well on ECW and maybe compete for the tag titles

your opinions? suggestions?

WWE could use more stables and tag teams. TNA has just as many stables as WWE right now (MEM and British Invasion), and have more tag teams. I'd like to see the english stable and could really give something for Burchill and Dj Gabriel to do. Plus as you said, elevate Regal into a main eventer in the show. Once there taken seriously, move them to smackdown and feud with hart dynasty and cryme tyme.
But ECW needs more superstars. Finlay should not of been drafted away. Him and Sheamus could be a pretty good tag team with both of them being from Ireland. However, Finlay is getting lost in the mix and probably released in a couple of months.
I really don't like the asian stable because there have been no great asian wrestlers. All of them are jobbers. Yoshi is the better out of Funaki and Jimmy Wang and i could see him with a intercontinental title at the most. But there not credible and would end up as a jobber stable.

i've had similar ideas. move finley back to ecw and join him with shammus (irish team). like the idea of regal in the title picture with burchill and gabriel fighting in the tagteam (british team) . also like the yoshi, yang, and funaki idea (asian team i guess...really not sure if there all japanese or not)

its really sad that wwe doesnt care about tagteam wrestling. they could have alot of teams with alot of talent.

The WWE doesnt care about the Tag Team division anymore, so I doubt we will be seeing a lot of new tag teams forming. As for your idea of new tag teams, I think you are right. Burchill and Regal used to be a team when they were on Smackdown, and Yang and Funaki used to be a part of a Japanese stable. IMO if you want a really good tag team, you cant go wrong with the team of Goldust and Yoshi Tatsu, these guys can wrestle. Even in his latter years, Goldust is still one of the best in the buisness. Tatsu is an up and comer who has a lot of ppotential

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back