Interesting Note

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This occurred to me last night.

For all of the major titles in WWE, the only one where the person with the longest reign is in the HOF is the Women's Title.

WWE - Bruno Sammartino
Tag Titles - Demolition
Intercontinental - Honky Tonk Man
US Title (all time lineage) - Lex Luger

Same is true of the minor titles from back in the day:

Hardcore - Big Bossman
European - British Bulldog

Only the Women's Title with Moolah. Doesn't really mean anything but just found it intereting.

Meh, Bruno will be sent right in after he's died. He's deluded himself into thinking that he was legit and now hates WWE. Don't know about the rest, but if there's no beef between then and WWE/Vince they'll go in eventually.

Except maybe Bossman.

I'm kinda shocked Honky Tonk Man isn't already in. I mean, while he was a joke Champion by every sense of the term - he was still, as you pointed out, the longest reigning mid-card Champion when the title was likely at its highest point - or at least vastly greater than it currently is now.

As for Luger, if he's ever to get in - it'll be next year if they pull off this "WWE honors WCW in Atlanta/Mania" thing.

I'd also say the British Bulldog and/or possibly Owen Hart will be the two "dead" entries come next year.

EDIT: Check that, I recall reading somewhere Owen's widow is re-suing WWE over something. So its doubtful Owen will be going in anytime.. soon.. or ever. Which is a shame.

Owen will likely go in after his wife dies, assuming WWE is still in business then, as for Bossman going in...well, they did induct Koko B. Ware, I mean if that parrot loving ****** can get in than Bossman should have no problem eventually getting in, like as soon as WWE remembers who he was and all

Bossman was in the wwe for some time...like in da 80's aswell..why da hell aint he in...

I don't care about tonk man..he was a joke..c'mon someone end that long run...

Bruno has his differences, so his induction will be a postmotheus(spell dat ryt??)..

Lex Luger more likely to enter it next year...

dnuh about demolition...and davey boy/bulldog and owen should have gon in by now...

This occurred to me last night.

For all of the major titles in WWE, the only one where the person with the longest reign is in the HOF is the Women's Title.

Only the Women's Title with Moolah. Doesn't really mean anything but just found it intereting.

She had it for twenty something years :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back