In what matches do you feel the wrong guy went over?

Orton vs. HHH at WM 25 is the first that pops into my head.Orton should have beaten the Game at Wm25, especially after all that build up. Imo, Orton winning the title the way he did at Backlash has hurt him more then help him.

The other one that comes to mind was Jercho winning the WWE/World title unification mini-tourney at Armageddon. At the time, I didn't feel Jericho was ready. Austin should have won and gone on to face the game at Wm 18,put a nice finale on that feud

Angle over Cena at Unforgiven 05. Benoit over Orton Summerslam 05, Benoit deserved a longer reign IMO.

jbl shouldve never won the title(simply because it ruined eddies main event status)

christian shouldve won money in the bank. hardy shouldve went over edge at rr09. his reign was just pathetic. its nice that they set up hardy vs hardy, but i think hardy main eventing wm25 wouldve really boosted his career even more. big show shouldnt have main evented wrestlemania. just puttin that out there.

Ummmm hard to pick one that hasn't been said but i will go with The rockers over LOD just before they split up. A title rain would have been good for them. Another would have to be Hart vs. Yokozuna #1 (crappy finish).

Triple h vs John cena - wrestlemania 22 Triple H had the biggest momentum ever and would've made a great champion back then when everyone loved him and hated cena. Giving cena the win was absolutely foolish.
Randy orton vs Hulk hogan This would've gave orton the ultimate legend killer status by beating the greatest legend of them all, orton was on his way up on that time and certainly beating hogan would've made him look like a true bad ass.

thats all i can think of right now, there are plenty more i just can't really remember right now

XPac should of won the rumble of 2000 over rock. This rumble ws so misbooked because it was obvious from begining to end.
Mr. Mcmahon should of never won the rumble
thats all for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back