• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Important Announcement**

Steamboat Ricky

WZCW's Living Legend
My Esteemed Colleagues,

It is with sadness that I must inform you all that I am, effective immediately, stepping down as Head of WZCW Staff and Operations. You probably have noticed my lack of presence as of late, and for that, I apologize. Adjusting to my new life cirumstances is leaving me mentally fried and is quite the antithesis of my summer availability. Whether or not this will be a long-term/permanent resignation still remains to be seen, as I managed to play a major role in creative staff last spring during the busiest time of my entire life. So, when my life becomes more routine again, I plan on reaccessing the situation. However, it is the right decision for me to step down for the time being, as I do not want the fed as a whole to suffer from my shortcomings.

With that in mind, my position has now been given to BOTH Monkey and Will, and through a combined effort and with the support of the rest of staff, they will collectively keep the ball rolling much more smoothly than I could possibly achieve at the time being. I still plan on being on staff and helping behind the scenes, as well as making the cool graphics that you all enjoyed from Kingdom Come.

Going into taking the role of Head of Staff and Operations, I knew that my time would be likely limited to the summer. But I think that in the time that I have been overseeing things that we, as a fed, have taken leaps and bounds in a positive direction. We have pretty much doubled our productivity, getting shows out around every 2 weeks, as opposed to once a month. The quality of RPs has also been improved over the last few months, and people's overness is a testament to that. Furthermore, I have been delighted to see much of you step up when I have needed help writing matches and getting shows put together, and for that, I cannot thank you enough. Things were pretty rough at the beginning of my tenure, as many individuals quit and the fabric of the fed seemed to be deteriorating. However, you all placed your trust in me, and we advanced together, creating a very booming period of growth in our fed's history. I can confidently say that I am handing Will and Monkey a better efed than the one I took over a few months ago.

I thank you all for being supportive of me, and I pray that the success of the fed and the development of your characters will continue to prosper for a long time. This is Ricky, your Captain, signing off.

Cheers,

Steamboat Ricky

Man, that really sucks. Well, let me be one of the first to say I hope you get yourself sorted out and are able to come back to the fed in the future. Until then, Monkey and Will are more than suitable replacements. I'm sure they'll do you proud.

I know you said that you'd still be helping the staff, but will you continue to RP? I mean, as King For A Day, it would be pretty big for you to leave.

Either way, good luck with all you do, man.

This is very unfortunate to hear. I think that you did a great job as Head of the E-fed. When I joined we were taking a very long time to get out shows, but we have now have been producing quality shows at a very increased rate. I hope that your life clears up and you can come back in full strength. I also hope that you continue to rp and keep your character active. I was glad to see that we got past the issues that we have seen in recent months.

Good luck and have a nice break from staff. :)

Agreed. Your the guy I went to with just about any e-fed question. I have Will and Monkey on MSN, but I always went to you. Hopefully you will at least stay on as a charecter. And although I wasn't around before when it took a month to get a show up, I think I'm impatient enough to have quit long ago if it always took that long. So thank you, and I have faith that Will and Monkey will keep things in tow, and that Iscy and Enforcer will... keep doing whatever they do:)

So thank you, and I have faith that Will and Monkey will keep things in tow, and that Iscy and Enforcer will... keep doing whatever they do:)

Head of Talent Relations bitch! I have jobs, I ... well, make the site tidy mostly. I also come up with some of the awesome storylines we have ... sometimes ....

... Damn you depreciating my worthwhileness :( vs. Manzo next week now :p

Sad to see you went through with it Ricky. You've done a great job in that role and I have every confidence you'll continue to give your all to the fed.

We'll always have MSN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back